GDT: Senators vs Sharks 7:00PM CBC CSNCA "This might Hertl your eyes!!"

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
We were eventually going to lean on the power play a bit. We still had a lot of chances at even strength

More pavs slap shots please.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Nobody else had 4 goalscorers. Unfortunately for everyone else, it's very hard to beat this kind of precise prognostication. :yo:

SNOG2013-02-05_zps448f8686.jpg

Game|SNOG winner|Result
Oct. 3 vs VAN| jakeytown | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 5 vs PHO| VP and GM | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 8 vs NYR| none | Sharks 9-2
Oct. 10 at VAN| AstroDan, Brownie21 | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 12 vs OTT| DuckEatinShark | Sharks 3-2

2013-14 Standings
--------------------
T-1) AstroDan, Brownie21, DuckEatinShark, jakeytown, VP and GM

--------------------------------

P.S. I don't Ctrl-F the word "SNOG." It's likely to be more difficult and more time-consuming than mouse-wheeling it through the pages, and clearly it's going to be less than 100% comprehensive. Nevertheless, I do appreciate that you guys are trying to help.

Dang and I thought I was close with my 3-2 guess with Hertl and Marleau. DOh!

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Hmm, yeah makes sense. Thanks for clarifying, I was under the same impression as lsx.

Okay, so I know most of you don't believe in that Corsi mumbo jumbo, but besides confirming that Boyle and Irwin were a hot mess, the sheet also says the Sharks held Erik Karlsson to a 28% Fenwick Close. That's phenomenal, Karlsson's like a Corsi god and the Sharks made him look like Nick Petrecki.

I have a feeling that he's been kinda timid since he came back from his injury.

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
He's really not smiling all that much. I dunno why Randy and Drew keep saying he does. Yeah he smiled after he scored his goal and after 17000 people were cheering for him, no ****.

sharkbite3

Custom boozer title
Apr 4, 2009
Seaside, CA
He's really not smiling all that much. I dunno why Randy and Drew keep saying he does. Yeah he smiled after he scored his goal and after 17000 people were cheering for him, no ****.

He really should've kept a straight face. Smiling like that is disrespectful to the game. He's young, he didn't understand the mistake he was making.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Curtis Pashelka ‏@CurtisPashelka 7m
#SJSharks practice has started and it doesn't appear Tomas Hertl is skating today. Brent Burns not out there, either

Not surprising, hopefully just a maintenance day. Glad Hertl seems OK, but would love more info. Would not want face the Blues without those two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad