GDT: Senators vs Sharks 7:00PM CBC CSNCA "This might Hertl your eyes!!"

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Cloverdale?

I will **** murder you.

I have no clue about Canadian communication stuff. Satellites were fought hard by the cable and broadcast companies in the States before they came to fruition.

Basically there are 3-4 big telecom companies that handle pretty much all the significant cable & satellite service across the country. Only one big one out here handles satellite though (Bell). Well, my cable and internet provider (Shaw) does satellite too, but mostly for places in the interior where it's too remote for them to have proper cable service.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Do we have satellite companies? Where the hell do you think I live? **** middle of the gobi desert?

a) yes we have satellite companies. and b) I have cable.

Cybertron? Monster Island? Where ever the heck Mega Man lives?

jwhitesj

Oct 9, 2006
Downtown San Jose
I just watched the replay of the close up of the Hertl collision several times. I don't think it's a concussion. I think it's either a neck or collar bone injury.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
I won't watch the game.

And when I don't watch the game, I always miss 2-3 goals in the 1st period, so bet accordingly :sarcasm:

Sharks 3-2

Marleau, Burns, Hertl
Karlsson, Ryan

Nobody else had 4 goalscorers. Unfortunately for everyone else, it's very hard to beat this kind of precise prognostication. :yo:

SNOG2013-02-05_zps448f8686.jpg

Game|SNOG winner|Result
Oct. 3 vs VAN| jakeytown | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 5 vs PHO| VP and GM | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 8 vs NYR| none | Sharks 9-2
Oct. 10 at VAN| AstroDan, Brownie21 | Sharks 4-1
Oct. 12 vs OTT| DuckEatinShark | Sharks 3-2

2013-14 Standings
--------------------
T-1) AstroDan, Brownie21, DuckEatinShark, jakeytown, VP and GM

--------------------------------

P.S. I don't Ctrl-F the word "SNOG." It's likely to be more difficult and more time-consuming than mouse-wheeling it through the pages, and clearly it's going to be less than 100% comprehensive. Nevertheless, I do appreciate that you guys are trying to help.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad