Pre-Game Talk: Senators VS Flyers | reverse psychology edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK65IsAGod

SensWerePrettyPesky
Jul 31, 2011
Maritimes
3POyupA.gif

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa
I think we honestly have the worst d squad I've ever seen play for this team, and also probably the worst in the NHL.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Anyone know who is starting tonight between Anderson and Lehner?

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Spezzas defensive plays and no-look passes are absolutely outstandning this season and such a joy to watch. And im so glad we have such a rich owner who is willing to make us a competitive team.

Edit:

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 5m
Les trios ce matin: MacArthur-Spezza-Condra, Michalek-Turris-Ryan, Greening-Smith-Neil, Hoffman/Kassian-Zibanejad-Conacher.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 5m
Methot-Karlsson; Phillips-Corvo; Cowen-Wiercioch #Sens

Jesus, Michalek with Turris and Ryan :facepalm:

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Spezzas defensive plays and no-look passes are absolutely outstandning this season and such a joy to watch. And im so glad we have such a rich owner who is willing to make us a competitive team.

Edit:

Les trios ce matin: MacArthur-Spezza-Condra, Michalek-Turris-Ryan, Greening-Smith-Neil, Hoffman/Kassian-Zibanejad-Conacher.

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 5m
Methot-Karlsson; Phillips-Corvo; Cowen-Wiercioch #Sens

I don't expect the lines to stay the same, but that Hoffman-Zibanejad-Conacher line will be flying out there.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007

Edit:

MacArthur-Spezza-Zibanejad was our best line Saturday. Why change it?

If we need a 4th line centre just call Pageau back.

And I really don't ming MM9 with Turris and Ryan. He fits better with the cycle game Turris and Ryan have.

Here is my weird gif

animated-gifs-4-2.gif

Last edited:

WhiteLight*

I enjoy all the meats of our cultural stew.

hear hear

MacArthur-Spezza-Zibanejad was our best line Saturday. Why change it?

If we need a 4th line centre just call Pageau back.

And I really don't ming MM9 with Turris and Ryan. He fits better with the cycle game Turris and Ryan have.

Here is my weird gif

animated-gifs-4-2.gif

Best player on the team? Relegated to 4th line duties. Only for Mika. Only Mika gets treated that way

Condra was amazing with Smith and Greening… why would they break that up? MacLean is full of fail

poor baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad