Pre-Game Talk: Senators vs Boston | 7:30pm, Sportsnet East

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmyx

Aug 14, 2008
Sensville
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes

Peter Regin will be a healthy scratch tonight. Robin Lehner will start in goal.

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Tweet from @NHL_Sens: Latendresse will play tonight, replacing Michalek who needs a day off after a setback.

So Lats is back, but 9MM must've tweaked something and is day-to-day.

Christ - I hope Michalek doesn't go down with injury again. We need our vets!

gmyx

Aug 14, 2008
Sensville
Daniel Slater ‏@dslatertv

Latendresse, Daugavins in - Regin (scratch) & Michalek (setback with knee - maintenance) out for Sens tonight

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Putting aside the ol' Leafs fan persona for a second; I just wanted to state how impressed I have been with your team. Our rivalry is great; but sort of on hold until the Canadian teams become relevant again. It's a bit of a disaster in the West; but the East is looking promising.

I wish you guys all the best (except against the Leafs). Our team had some struggles with injuries; but not to the scale you did. To be standing where you are and overcoming this period; that's the sign of a true playoff team.

Cheers!

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Putting aside the ol' Leafs fan persona for a second; I just wanted to state how impressed I have been with your team. Our rivalry is great; but sort of on hold until the Canadian teams become relevant again. It's a bit of a disaster in the West; but the East is looking promising.

I wish you guys all the best (except against the Leafs). Our team had some struggles with injuries; but not to the scale you did. To be standing where you are and overcoming this period; that's the sign of a true playoff team.

Cheers!

Our rivalry is circling the toilet bowl, and has little to do with the relevance of "the Canadian teams".

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
I almost wish Michalek had just gotten the surgery done and been shelved like our other top players.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Mathematical!

52c7687643df1c12231b39e324850586.png

Energy(Mika Zibanejad) = Mark Stone + Chris Neil x Mark Stone + Chris Neil.... BOOM!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hope Michalek doesn't miss much more than today's game. Fatendresse better step it up tonight.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
they state on the broadcast that Michalek probably needs surgery but they are just waiting till the end of the season

good on Michalek for battling through the injuries you can tell he adds a lot to this team when he plays

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Interesting that Latendresse is ready to go. Hopefully he can stick in the lineup and produce. Adding a healthy Latendresse and Spezza to this team would be game changing.

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
I'm so glad Thomas decided to venture off into the wilderness. Boston feels winnable now. Still hard, but winnable.

Berserker*

Tweet from @NHL_Sens: Latendresse will play tonight, replacing Michalek who needs a day off after a setback.

So Lats is back, but 9MM must've tweaked something and is day-to-day.

Christ - I hope Michalek doesn't go down with injury again. We need our vets!

The Following tweets came out when Michalek was cleared to play last week:

Wayne Scanlan ‏@HockeyScanner March 5

Michalek and Stone ready to go. Latendresse will stay back and train. Michalek may need surgical cleanup on knee eventually. #Sens

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch March 5

Michalek may need surgery at end of season.

So it sounds like Michalek needs surgery on his knee bu he has opted to try and finish the season before doing so. Hopefully his knee holds up because we need him to be healthy.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Interesting that Latendresse is ready to go. Hopefully he can stick in the lineup and produce. Adding a healthy Latendresse and Spezza to this team would be game changing.

i hope latendresse plays well and finally shuts up all the doubters.i'm still holding out on a final decision what this guy brings.

Berserker*

Well we also need Michalek to stay healthy as well. It sounds like Latts is taking Michalek's spot tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad