Pre-Game Talk: Senators vs Boston | 7:30pm, Sportsnet East

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
To tired to put up the GDT tonight, so we'll use this for what it's suppose to be used for :)

Projected lineup

:sens

Michalek - Smith - Alfredsson
Greening - Turris - Silfverberg
Stone - Zibanejad - Neil
O'Brien - Regin - Condra

Gonchar - Methot
Phillips - Gryba
Benoit - Wiercioch

Bishop
Lehner

:bruins

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin
Caron - Kelly - Peverley
Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Chara - Boychuk
Hamilton - Seidenberg
Ference - McQuaid

Rask
Khudobin

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Going to this one! Go :sens go!

two.gif

Also, do we have any idea when Andy will be back? It's been longer than I thought it was gonna be.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Pumped! Boston and Carolina have been our kryptonite, but we're pretty rock solid at home. I really like the Bruins and i've got HUGE respect for their entire organization so it's going to be a fun one.

source

Jul 13, 2008
Lehner was pretty good last game and we won; I'd assume he plays again.

Milan the God*

Lehner has played Boston pretty well. I'd probably throw him in nets for this one and give Bishop the Habs who he played well earlier this year.

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
Bruins fan coming in peace. Very impressed with how your team is battling thru adversity. Too many teams just pack it in and play for a high draft pick. Hope you make the playoffs.

The Bruins aren't playing very physical right now. Technically very sound, and rarely out of position. But, not banging like you see in the playoffs. I think this was exposed a little bit in the game in Boston. Many posters confuse fighting with physical. Fighting someone once a game doesn't mean you're a tough, hard-nosed player. Finishing your checks and not turning away from them is physical. Playing hard for 60 minutes is the tougher player. Curious how the game develops tonight. Hoping the Bruins respond with some hits if it gets to be that type of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->