Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
rds picked up

sens-jets 19th
panthers-sens 21st
sens-lightning 25th

no full release of "le hockey subway des senateurs" yet, but we know the crew for sens games (other than the habs ones) will be patty lalime and yannick bouchard.

also, no news from tva yet.

all games against habs i guess.
tva sports should air lots of them aswell. (mostly sportsnet exclusives)

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
rds picked up

sens-jets 19th
panthers-sens 21st
sens-lightning 25th

no full release of "le hockey subway des senateurs" yet, but we know the crew for sens games (other than the habs ones) will be patty lalime and yannick bouchard.

also, no news from tva yet.
Not bad with 3 of the first 4 games on RDS. Here's the link, http://www.rds.ca/surnosondes/index...OCKEY&sbmtSport.x=26&sbmtSport.y=14#alantenne

Like Disclose posted, hopefully TVA Sports will pick up a lot games too.

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
They added some info on the NHL website and TVA Sports schedule is kind of weird.

They will air a very little number of game at the start of the season. (1 game in January and 4 in february) and them nearly every game at the end of the season (17 of 27 in March and April)

Lets hope for them the Sens will still be in the race for the playoff.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
They added some info on the NHL website and TVA Sports schedule is kind of weird.

They will air a very little number of game at the start of the season. (1 game in January and 4 in february) and them nearly every game at the end of the season (17 of 27 in March and April)

Lets hope for them the Sens will still be in the race for the playoff.
Let's hope that the small number of games on TVA in Jan. and Feb. means that RDS and RDS2 will be showing those Sens game.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
ok, so for a roundup.

48 English games (100% coverage)
1 NHL-US (double coverage, also on SNET)
1 SNET-SENS
6 TSN
8 CBC
33 SNET

35 French games (73% coverage)
13 RDS
22 TVA

of the 13 missing french games
- 5 are CBC saturday night games (4 leafs, 1 flyers). This tells me there's some rights issue. All the CBC saturday games that are covered are covered by RDS, all of TVA's saturday games are the SNET afternoon games. Alternatively, it could just be that RDS and TVA dont think their ratings will be that good going up against HNIC (the saturdays RDS covers are the two jets afternoon games)

-Panthers
- Caps
- Hurricanes
- Sabres
- Devils
- 2 xIslanders
- Bruins

most wont be draws except for francophone sens fans. Surprised that bruins game isnt covered though. 4 of them are home games, 4 away.

Synthetek

Aug 4, 2009
Behind You
ok, so for a roundup.

48 English games (100% coverage)
1 NHL-US (double coverage, also on SNET)
1 SNET-SENS
6 TSN
8 CBC
33 SNET

13 RDS
22 TVA

- 5 are CBC saturday night games (4 leafs, 1 flyers). This tells me there's some rights issue. All the CBC saturday games that are covered are covered by RDS, all of TVA's saturday games are the SNET afternoon games. Alternatively, it could just be that RDS and TVA dont think their ratings will be that good going up against HNIC (the saturdays RDS covers are the two jets afternoon games)

-Panthers
- Caps
- Hurricanes
- Sabres
- Devils
- 2 xIslanders
- Bruins

most wont be draws except for francophone sens fans. Surprised that bruins game isnt covered though. 4 of them are home games, 4 away.

This is BS, 1 damn game on NHLN-US, Fios better get their **** straight and offer Center Ice.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
13 RDS
22 TVA

-Panthers
- Caps
- Hurricanes
- Sabres
- Devils
- 2 xIslanders
- Bruins

I am surprised about the Capitals too and to a lesser extent, the Sabres. I agree that going up against HNIC is a reason why those games aren't in french. TVA Sports has a good schedule with only one of their 22 games on TSN. On RDS, 8 Sens games are already on HNIC and TSN which leaves just 5 games where RDS is needed.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Heads up for this Saturday afternoon, the national game will be the Jets-Senators except for BC, Alberta, and SW Ontario. Those areas will get Oilers-Red Wings. There has also been a change on the Sens schedule, the April 2 against the Bruins will now be on SN East which means no games on SN Sens this season.

Last edited:

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Heads up for this Saturday afternoon, the national game will be the Jets-Senators except for BC, Alberta, and SW Ontario. Those areas will get Oilers-Red Wings. There has also been a change on the Sens schedule, the April 2 against the Bruins will now be on SN East which means no games on SN Sens this season.

SN change = good.

CBC national game = WTF? OK, BC and Alberta i get, but why is SW ontario watching the oilers instead of the sens-jets?

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Being from the Toronto region, I barely get to see any Sens games on TV and my internet is too slow to stream. It sucks. I have to torrent the game after they've been broadcast and try to avoid hearing the scores in the meantime. It's so much less exciting than watching the games live.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Being from the Toronto region, I barely get to see any Sens games on TV and my internet is too slow to stream. It sucks. I have to torrent the game after they've been broadcast and try to avoid hearing the scores in the meantime. It's so much less exciting than watching the games live.

Damn, that's brutal. But good on ya, I respect the dedication:handclap:.

Can't ya find a bar with centre ice though?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad