Senators Soiree 2019 Saturday February 9

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Hi everyone, is anyone on the form going to be attending the 2019 Senators Soiree this coming Saturday the 9th of February. Its at the Westin this year with the whole team attending. If anyone on here would be going it would be great to meet fellow Senators hockey fans.....yes that means all Senators supporters even the ones we don't always look eye to eye with. We are all fans either way. Anyway, just throwing this out there. I will try to post pics after the event.

Reactions: Back in Black

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I think they were 500 bucks a pop last year, I assume the same this year.

You can buy raffle tickets for 100 bucks or get 3 for 200 though, think of the savings.

I think there are Senators at each table too

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'd be interested in going if I lived there.

Do you get a chance to actually chat with players, or is it more of a look but don't talk type situation?

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
I’d probably get sat with Cody Ceci and I’d have to spend the night pretending like I didn’t think he was one of the worst defenceman we’ve ever had in Ottawa.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I know I'd end up at Boro's table if I went...

tbh, I think he'd be one of the better ones to chat with, seems like a salt of the earth type.
Hehehe, just your luck! I'd probably get a minor league, Rudolfs for sure. It he sounds like Stallone so that would be cool

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
I'd be interested in going if I lived there.

Do you get a chance to actually chat with players, or is it more of a look but don't talk type situation?
I went one year and they do sit and have dinner with you, or they did when I went. We had two players at our table and of course you can talk to them, they're pretty good about it. I ended up getting autographs of the whole team for my son.

That's when I found out that in Carolina (at the time) they would hang mics to pick up ambiance of the arena and play it over the PA system to make things louder.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
This place is worst than I thought.....so, I was hoping to come across a member from HF or two. But apparently, the nonsense continues with hatred and contempt here. I am just as human as all of you, we cut ourselves and we all bleed red. We are all the same. But thats ok, I guess I have left a mark around here with my fun and games. I have already responded to a few who will attend and thats all great and exciting. If anyone else is there, let me know.....Branch....you would be my first pick over here, but wifey gets a ticket this time!!

Reactions: NorthCoast

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
[MOD]

I wonder if those incessantly negative posters stop to think how toxic they have made every single thread in this board, including unrelated ones like this one.

How any positive post is relentlessly attacked, and posters chased away. No, they don’t. Personally a small taste of their own medicine is too infrequent, but in the end who has the time or energy to bother?

No, the negative fans in here are neither victims, nor hard done by.

They are the plague...

Hahaha, ok plague is to dramatic... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

IlTerrifico

Oct 24, 2016
Proof positive the big two won't be traded:

From the auction:

You and nine (9) guests will be hosted by Mark Stone, Matt Duchene, Mark Borowiecki and Zack Smith and their guests at Canadian Tire Centre's Club Red, for an intimate, private dinner.
With the guiding help of two excellent chefs; Brookstreet Hotel's Executive Chef Clifford Lyness and Canadian Tire Center's Executive Chef Greg Ryall, you will design your five course menu for the evening in advance.
Details:
  • FIRM DATE: Sunday March, 24 at 6 pm in Club Red

Note this is after the trade deadline. Is StooEuge ponying up for some dignity???

Reactions: Back in Black

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

From the auction:

You and nine (9) guests will be hosted by Mark Stone, Matt Duchene, Mark Borowiecki and Zack Smith and their guests at Canadian Tire Centre's Club Red, for an intimate, private dinner.
With the guiding help of two excellent chefs; Brookstreet Hotel's Executive Chef Clifford Lyness and Canadian Tire Center's Executive Chef Greg Ryall, you will design your five course menu for the evening in advance.
Details:

Note this is after the trade deadline. Is StooEuge ponying up for some dignity???

Lol. They will replace them with Ceci and Paajarvi or something

coladin

Sep 18, 2009

From the auction:

Details:

They auctioned that off twice, I think for 20k. They raised over 270k tonight. What a great time and a very engaging group

Reactions: NorthCoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->