Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
SWEET!!!

latest

Reactions: Xspyrit

ThreePosts

Jun 21, 2018
Good news. I'm hopeful PD can move Andy to give him a shot at the playoffs in his last year and we roll with Hog and Anders next season. Give Gus the majority of the load in Belleville.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Good signing.

It's pretty clear that Hogberg will again be the man in the AHL until there is an injury or trade.

While next year, he will be in the NHL with Niilson and hopefully he become our #1 goalie.

Hogberg still have good potential.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Nice. A lot of competition in the crease this year. This is exactly what we want considering we don't have a sure fire future starting goalie.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Good signing.

It's pretty clear that Hogberg will again be the man in the AHL until there is an injury or trade.

While next year, he will be in the NHL with Niilson and hopefully he become our #1 goalie.

Hogberg still have good potential.
Anderson NHL
Nilsson NHL

Hogberg AHL
Gustavsson AHL

Daccord ECHL

Am I correct in this assumption?

Reactions: Vprime

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Aside from EM’s pocket book ... I don’t see the issue with solving for Condon. Who cares if he is the 4th string goalie in Brampton ? He can be sent down through waivers and doesn’t have to play any games.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Good deal,Hog makes some money ...And we get flexibility to play him in the AHL ,while we gain until the TDL to sort out our nhl tenders...Now we just need one more good run by Andy

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
My ideal scenario would be to move Andy, maybe at half salary to a team like the Flyers, and roll with:

NHL: Nilsson & the Hog
AHL: Gus & Daccord

I think they should buy out Condon but it doesn’t sound like it will happen. He could be kept as a third goalie on the NHL roster, give him a chance in September/october and if he continues to suck ass we could just stop playing him and let the contract run out

I just highly doubt anyone will trade for him, maybe on half salary for a late pick or contract dump

Sen sational

Mar 27, 2019
Why keep Condon?
1 we’ve been caught before with an injury to Andy + backup and have to scramble for an nhl goalie,
2 neither Gus or Daccord are looking ready to be the man in Belleville + 3,
3 Andy will be moved to Philly, Calgary, or Edmonton soon,
4 Condon will be shipped out in a bad contract trade to balance dollars

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Why keep Condon?
1 we’ve been caught before with an injury to Andy + backup and have to scramble for an nhl goalie,
2 neither Gus or Daccord are looking ready to be the man in Belleville + 3,
3 Andy will be moved to Philly, Calgary, or Edmonton soon,
4 Condon will be shipped out in a bad contract trade to balance dollars
Yeah Condon is also coming off a pretty bad injury ,he will take some time to get back to where he was if he does at all...He really shouldnt be a concern

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Aside from EM’s pocket book ... I don’t see the issue with solving for Condon. Who cares if he is the 4th string goalie in Brampton ? He can be sent down through waivers and doesn’t have to play any games.
The Sens?

No way they want both Gustovsson and Daacord splitting games in the ECHL.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Condon will be a buried cost. LTIR or I don't know but who cares anyway. He won't be there and Melnyk will want to save the most bucks as possible

2019-20 : Anderson - Nilsson
2020-21 : Nilsson - Hogberg
2021-22 : Daccord? Gustvasson? Mandolese? Nilsson? Hogberg?

Future in the nets is starting to be sorted out.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Condon will be a buried cost. LTIR or I don't know but who cares anyway. He won't be there and Melnyk will want to save the most bucks as possible

2019-20 : Anderson - Nilsson
2020-21 : Nilsson - Hogberg
2021-22 : Daccord? Gustvasson? Mandolese? Nilsson? Hogberg?

Future in the nets is starting to be sorted out.
Yep ,Andy with a solid run could increase his value,why just sell him for peanuts now???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad