GDT: Senators @ Sharks - 10PM EST - CBC, TVA - Friends Edition

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
That 1st period was as good a period defensively as ive ever seen us play in like a couple years now. Excellent, just excellent. Jones saved them big time first 2 periods.

Lajoie and Jaros are good. Wolanin too. Niilson sucks, lol.

Cant ask much more from this team with the personnel we iced tonight. If we keep playing like this when Anderson, Chabot, and Duchene come back then we will definitely win as many as we lose.

Cloud

Feb 22, 2016
Yukon
solid effort tonight. The past 3 games they've been playing much better. Harder on the puck, making far fewer low percentage plays (outside of Stone's braincramps) been keeping the passing much shorter and crisper which has helped and had much better puck support. Perhaps as a team, having a few of the bigger guns out Boucher had them simplify things....they should keep it going as it appears to be working better.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yeah, the Boro - Jaros thing needs to stop. I'm hoping when Chabot comes back, that will somehow break up the pairing from the 90's.

Reactions: Icelevel

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
When you look at the game it comes down to just a few bad shifts when they got hemmed in, not cashing in on the pp and some bad puck luck around the Sharks net. Jones was covering low and the five hole very well so I'm surprised they tried there so often. There seemed to be a lot of net open top left or right he wasn't coming out that much on shots.

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Overall I thought it was a great effort. I didn't really think anyone played bad they just out gunned us. Sorry for staying up and watching
this one. #BadLuckSpenny

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad