Ottawa
If they don't turn it around they'll have to change their motto from:

#peskysens
to
#stinkysens

Fix this $hit!!!

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Cats aren't good karma I think we need something else.

I don't know what though.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
There was a disturbing lack of urgency to our game tonight. I didn't like it, and you can bet that Mac hated it. That will not be a happy flight to Florida...

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Next game's prescription:

1. After pre-game warmup, straight into an ice-cold shower

2. Must skip across a bed of hot coals to the dressing room

3. Wear smelling salts necklace for whole game

4. Stay out of Buffalo a.k.a Sleepytown USA

also I hate ***ing cats

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Ott is such an effective player. Always thought how awesome would it be if he played for Sens, mostly because of his last name obviously. :laugh:

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
If it weren't for Catatars and MS Paint the Sens would of missed the playoffs last season.

I know and it was amazing but now we need a new mass avatar theme.

Those themes were brilliant and fun.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Ottawa is just going for the eighth seed to position themselves to troll Pittsburgh or pick at 15.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
We got put to sleep tonight.

I think so. Happened in the last BUF game too, though we managed to pull ourselves out of it late. Some may think I'm overstating it but that building just sucks the energy out of the air. I've heard louder crowds of 5000 at Carolina & FLA games.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
We lost the game simply because our defenders lacked any creativity on the PP or in general.

Our PP2 is extremely usually and even better than PP1 because Benoit over Lundin is a horrific downgrade in terms of offensive ability.

Seeing Phillips consistently rush up the ice on the PP made me cringe so hard. I can understand complementary PP man but should not be rushing under any circumstance.

Gonchar and Wiercioch not dictating the play on the point anymore, they need to go back to their basics. Wier needs to shoot it.

Zib's line was the best line for the 5th straight game. Everyone becoming beasts on that line.

Turris' line was invisible for most part.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Lehners inability to win games is becoming a little concerning. Goaltending has bailed us out all year, so while the team played like crap, it doesnt really excuse it for any of the 3 of them (now 2).

Will come with age.

As for the team...they sucked tonight. God what a boring game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad