Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Update 2013-2014 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
At the game! Lazar has been incredible! He has forsure ayes his last game in junior! Great final so far

yoplait

May 4, 2011
I'm loving Lazar's defense. I'm thinking that maybe it would be good for him to stay one more year though and have hopefully a more prominent offensive role, because he has some kinks in his offensive game that I think he could work on.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lazar has been one of the best players on the ice no doubt. Ridiculous. Like others have noted, I'd want to send him down one more year to offensively dominate the league.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Agrew with you guys. I'd like Lazar to have one full season in the AHL (is that possible next season?) before coming to the NHL. Patience with prospects is key. Look at Detroit.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
I don't think Lazar has stood out at all this game. Had a few nice defensive plays, but nothing has wowed me. Also these Sautner and Corbett people are horrendous defensively.

Don Draper

Feb 7, 2003
ottawa
Visit site
On paper, I see a lot of reasons to keep him down one more year.

1. Oil Kings are going to return a lot of pieces and Lazar will most likely wear the C
2. very likely the captain of team canada
3. his wingers will be coming back as well, giving the offensive abiity time to grow as well

again, there are quite a few pluses and minuses when you boil it down, but I see far more reasons for a return.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
On paper, I see a lot of reasons to keep him down one more year.

1. Oil Kings are going to return a lot of pieces and Lazar will most likely wear the C
2. very likely the captain of team canada
3. his wingers will be coming back as well, giving the offensive abiity time to grow as well

again, there are quite a few pluses and minuses when you boil it down, but I see far more reasons for a return.

Petryk won't be coming back

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
tumblr_mremivQPhv1rzianao1_400.gif

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Curtis Lazar Memorial Cup Champion.

still give him 9 games and send him back, guy needs to get more confidence offensively

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Kid is flawless defensively. Almost like a 3rd defenseman out there. He never cheats and always takes care of his defensive responsibilities before worrying about the offensive side of things.

I'd send him back for another year to work on his offensive game - primarily his hands, puck carrying ability and playmaking ability - but he's NHL ready no question.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah cowen was monstrous in his memorial cup run. I remember watching him. Just a big skater all over the ice. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->