GDT: Senators @ NYI - Identity Crisis in Long Island - 7PM - RDS2-TSN5-MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Guy Boucher says its time to play with identity...
3wlnb.jpg

Well, let's play with some new identities.

Senators’ lines

Forwards
Brad "Nailgun" K-chuk - Mr. White - Man of Stone
Christer Kney
- Matt "I am from Haliburton" Duchene - Mick Boedker
Ryan "all the way" Dzingel Bells
- Zack Smitty - Big Bobby Ryan

Mags Paajarvisson-Saint Nick Paul

Defence

Thomas "not too chabby" Chabot - Dylan "not so" DeMelo
Max "great start" Lajoie - Cody "the new punching bag" Ceci
Lil Ben Harpur - Christian "what rhymes with" Jaros

Your Captain Mark Borowiecki

Goalies

Mike "Heavy Metal" McKenna
Marcus "the hog" Hogberg

On vacation still...

Craig "I am on the beach in Florida" Anderson and Superstar Justin Falk

Embarrassing video below:

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
TSN1200 OTA radio play by play Dean and Gord are way late by about 1 minute. Usually it swings a second or so either way but why the big delay at the radio station transmitter compared to the cable feed ?

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
TSN1200 OTA radio play by play Dean and Gord are way late by about 1 minute. Usually it swings a second or so either way but why the big delay at the radio station transmitter compared to the cable feed ?
This arena is a joke for NHL level. Several people can't see the ice surface from there seats, as well as a huge car in front of the glass blocking others view and probably dial up for internet.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Nice shift by Boro. Pinched to keep the play going in the oz then defended ho sang in the dz

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
I’m at the game!!!

Mind you, missed a couple of turns getting into the carpark and am now watching the action from within my Honda. Effing crazy, right at the glass. I’m sure security will notice sooner or later...

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
This arena is a joke for NHL level. Several people can't see the ice surface from there seats, as well as a huge car in front of the glass blocking others view and probably dial up for internet.
They had a segment on the pre-game radio show of how bad it is for the players too but that discussion is probably best for the NYI forum. They are building a new $1B arena in Queens from what they said and hope to have it in 2 years.

From our outsider perspective it doesn't seem to have affected the play of this basically no-big-name team it seems. What's our team's excuse!

Reactions: solidprospect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->