GDT: Senators @ Leafs 7PM Sportsnet/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
God, that press conference by Babcock. You can tell he’s still very old school and prefers his gud pro vets over skilled guys. Ron ****ing Hainsey the only one up to speed? Christ.

or maybe ron hainsey sucks and is never not going to suck

but everyone else can be better... because they are better

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Ottawa's another one of those younger but hungry teams. Do we show up this time?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
or maybe ron hainsey sucks and is never not going to suck

but everyone else can be better... because they are better

I hope your right but I doubt Babcock is going to throw Hainsey under the bus in the media

I've listened to his comments a couple of times and I still don't have any clue what Babcock was talking about and how to interpret it

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
@Max Money, love your GIF. Hope you don't mind I did a refresh of it and updated the players pics.

LET'S GOOOO!!
zhQAQYR.gif

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
Shorten the passes and try and skate a few pucks out of your own end for a change!

I can't stand another game of "blindly fire the puck up the ice and pray to the hockey gods you get it back," This team is way better than that.

Babcock should have a rule" "You make the 80 ft pass instead of the 12 ft easier pass, you go to the dressing room."

Reactions: Hotel Mario

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
I hope your right but I doubt Babcock is going to throw Hainsey under the bus in the media

I've listened to his comments a couple of times and I still don't have any clue what Babcock was talking about and how to interpret it
You need to be from Saskatchewan to understand it. I don't either.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009

I think he tried to pump his players tires in the press. His Jake is a very smart player comments just about convinced me there.

Probably trying to make Hainsey's belief go straight to his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->