Confirmed with Link: Senators Hiring Part-Time Staff

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
An Usher buddy of mine mentioned this when I was talking to him the other day.

The Sens are hiring part time staff. Details in the link.

As a former employee, anyone who wants to ask any Q's can ask and I can answer here, or send me a PM if you don't want to discuss it all "public-like". I believe there are a few other posters on the boards who are/ were part-time guys as well. Lots of info out there if people are asking. I had a very good experience working for the Sens. Some have not. Experience differs from person-to-person.

Best of luck to anyone who applies.

WHO: You
WHAT: A part time job
WHEN: Sat Jan 19th, 10am-4pm
WHERE: Bert's Bar, SBP
WHY: Because it's hockey. Duh.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
The hiring fair is during the Sens first game on the first day of the season. Smooth move.....

Well considering the fact that if you are hired you are going to be working during the majority of their home games I suppose it makes sense.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Well considering the fact that if you are hired you are going to be working during the majority of their home games I suppose it makes sense.

I'd wanna apply for Capital Tickets, it's too bad there's nothing online for it. That's a position you don't usually need to work games.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
I'd wanna apply for Capital Tickets, it's too bad there's nothing online for it. That's a position you don't usually need to work games.

That is true for that position you might work on off days. The majority of the positions you would need to miss games though, so it stands to reason that they would not feel scheduling it during a game was a big deal. I agree that it is a stupid thing to do. I just see the logic behind it as well.

Kekumba

Jan 24, 2008
Ottawa
I worked in the Sens Store at SBP part time for about 4 years. Stupid easy job, and was easy to balance in my high last year of high school and through college. How much of the game you watch is dependent on where you work and what you do with your break (one full period). Management changed around a few times and has ended up on a real great person right now. You work concerts/events in addition to just Sens games, and can pick up weekend shifts in the store. You're "required" to work a certain percentage, but I had months where I came in for one game and that was it. Likely forgetting some things, and things may have changed since I left. Works out a bit better if you live in the west end of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad