GDT: Senators @ Flames, No More Kidding Around Edition (Sat Nov 30 @ 5:00 MT)

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Meh. They narrowly outplayed an absolutely garbage sens team, I think I’ll wait a bit before proclaiming the team is back.

Reactions: DFF

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Bottom 6 I thought were all good. Hanifin-Andersson is a pairing I like. Hopefully they keep it. Rittich was stellar.

Not a very pretty win but those are still worth 2 points.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
They played like a team and they won like a team.

ezgif-2-4dfa828bac9e.gif

Reactions: Tofveve

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Just happy we got the two points. Wasn't happy with the way they played, but a win is a win.
Brodie impressed me tonight, he just kept shooting the puck whenever he had the chance.
A few days off until the Sabres on Thursday.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I'll take boring if it means we pile up some points. Ward managed the players ice time effectively again as the minutes were spread out over the 4 lines. The 2 and 3 lines were again the best of the bunch as they seem to have developed chemistry. It would be a shame to break them up, but when Bennett and Czarnik return... Unless they both go onto the 4 line.

I like the fact that Conroy is on the bench. Anyone else feel that having an AGM there is for more than coaching purposes? Evaluations perhaps?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'll take boring if it means we pile up some points. Ward managed the players ice time effectively again as the minutes were spread out over the 4 lines. The 2 and 3 lines were again the best of the bunch as they seem to have developed chemistry. It would be a shame to break them up, but when Bennett and Czarnik return... Unless they both go onto the 4 line.

I like the fact that Conroy is on the bench. Anyone else feel that having an AGM there is for more than coaching purposes? Evaluations perhaps?

Who is part of the solution and who is part of the problem.
The GM on the bench has been used many times to figure things like that out.

Gotta say, I think Calgary might be better off moving Lindholm to centre his own line with Matthew Tkachuk maybe. Those two have good chemistry. You look at Gaudreau and Monahan to figure it out themselves rather than leaning on Lindholm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad