Friedman: Senators could look to trade Craig Anderson

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
A gamble to still be a good 1b/backup. Find an overpriced skater with one year left? Worth it for OTT to waste a retained salary spot? Just buy him out and be done with it? (OTT is my favorite EC team... is sad)

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Karlsson will be traded at the trade deadline and Duchene next off season. Both traded for pennies on the dollar.
It's the slowest burning tirefire all thanks to Eugene.

Reactions: Gordie Howe Army

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Quite the rat move by Anderson. Organization supports him in every way possible, trades Bishop and Lehner for him to be happy.
Unnecessarily give him an extension way too early he doesnt deserve then he ****s the bed and wants out with an un trade able contract. What a loser.

All of this is ridiculous speculation ESPECIALLY when it was Lehner who demanded to be starter or leave according to sources.

Shame on you.

Reactions: Dave Sparky Allison

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
All of this is ridiculous speculation ESPECIALLY when it was Lehner who demanded to be starter or leave according to sources.

Shame on you.

Yes Lehner wanted to be starter and they choose Anderson over him. The organization was loyal to him and he is not doing the same.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yes Lehner wanted to be starter and they choose Anderson over him. The organization was loyal to him and he is not doing the same.

Requesting a trade is not the same as demanding a trade either. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with requesting a trade. If he decides to sit out if he can’t be dealt then I’ll see your POV, until then this organization is a tire fire. Get the F out if you can.

Reactions: Dave Sparky Allison

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Quite the rat move by Anderson. Organization supports him in every way possible, trades Bishop and Lehner for him to be happy.
Unnecessarily give him an extension way too early he doesnt deserve then he ****s the bed and wants out with an un trade able contract. What a loser.

Some proof would be nice, but since you’re just talking out of your ass like you always do, I’m guessing you can’t provide any.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Requesting a trade is not the same as demanding a trade either. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with requesting a trade. If he decides to sit out if he can’t be dealt then I’ll see your POV, until then this organization is a tire fire. Get the F out if you can.

Well they are pretty similar situations aren't they? Considering he just agreed to an extension its not really showing the organization the same respect that they showed him. Now I agree its a disaster and I would want out too however its very bold for him to ask for a trade with his recent agreement on extension and how terrible he was last year.

BuffNuck

Feb 20, 2018
Well Duhhhhhh we all know it's going to be Calgary another washed up aging goalie to try and push this youthful team over the edge!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Some proof would be nice, but since you’re just talking out of your ass like you always do, I’m guessing you can’t provide any.

What proof are you looking for? Its all over TSN that he requested a trade is that what you are referring to? Talking out of my ass? I am commenting in the same thread you are.

Was I talking about of my ass when I told everyone that Karlssons foot/ankle was broken? You were very upset with me at that point too. Calling me names just like you are now with no apology when it was true.

Reactions: Curufinwe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->