Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Blue Jackets Nov. 5 (7 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I was just looking at the stats page and i saw that lehner is in the top 5 of save percentage leaders, but he does not have a win. I am assuming that he is getting the start tomorrow, so can the sens please win a game for him. He really deserves a win. He has kept this team in games even though the team in front of him played like garbage. Lets get him his first win tomorrow.

Go Sens Go!!!!!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Practice lines according to senschirp:

"The Sens were back on the practice ice today and not surprisingly, did a little more line juggling. The MacArthur-Turris-Ryan trio remained in tact, while Spezza skated with new wingers in Colin Greening and Mika Zibanejad. Zack Smith was on a line with Michalek and Neil while Kassian-Grant-Conacher made up the team’s fourth line."

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Practice lines according to senschirp:

"The Sens were back on the practice ice today and not surprisingly, did a little more line juggling. The MacArthur-Turris-Ryan trio remained in tact, while Spezza skated with new wingers in Colin Greening and Mika Zibanejad. Zack Smith was on a line with Michalek and Neil while Kassian-Grant-Conacher made up the team’s fourth line."

That would be perfect if they would switch Greening and Conacher.

TheOriginalSilf*

LOL, Conacher is lucky to be been playing. He is utter garbage.

Give me Conacher before Greening, Neil, Michalek and Kassian. Any day of the week. I still want to see Spezza playing with Conacher and Zibanejad.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If Lehner deserved a win he would have it by now.

So you are blaming lehner for all the loses? :facepalm:

If the team in front of you gives the opponent tons of quality chances, you are going to have a bad time. It is not lehners fault that the team in front of him left him out to dry consistently.

TheOriginalSilf*

So you are blaming lehner for all the loses. :facepalm:

If the team in front of you gives the opponent tones of quality chances, you are going to have a bad time.

People still don't realize that Main jokes/trolls about Lehner? :laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
People still don't realize that Main jokes/trolls about Lehner? :laugh:

Well it is not right to joke/troll on Lehner. Lehner takes no blame in the losses. He has faced over 40+ shots in pretty much every game he has played in this season. Its the team in front of him that is to blame.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Well it is not right to joke/troll on Lehner. Lehner takes no blame in the losses. He has faced over 40+ shots in pretty much every game he has played in this season. Its the team in front of him that is to blame.
Main has seen Lehner as a pro more than most Sens fans have, so his words are no doubt wise words.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Main has seen Lehner as a pro more than most Sens fans have, so his words are no doubt wise words.

Well i have seen enough hockey games to know that when your team allows 50+ shots on net, any goaltender is going to have a bad time.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
So you are blaming lehner for all the loses? :facepalm:

If the team in front of you gives the opponent tons of quality chances, you are going to have a bad time. It is not lehners fault that the team in front of him left him out to dry consistently.

Andy has had the same team in front of him and gone 4 - 4 - 2. Lehner is 0 - 2 - 2. You are very quick to blame Andy for giving up a goal but every time Lehner is scored on it's the ol' "can't fault him on that one". I guess at this point we'll see more of Lehner due to the injury and maybe he will pick up a few wins.

Karl Cowensson

I has cheezburger
Oct 27, 2008
Northern Ontario
Conacher definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line, Neil does. Conacher's been a great energy player, and certainly hasn't been a major reason for us losing. Would prefer if he was playing in Greening or Neils spot.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I'll be going to this game tomorrow, front row behind the Ottawa bench, you can stare at my crotch all game if you wish.

Section 102ish? I'm in 104 about half way up. First Sens game I've been able to attend. Got 4 tickets for $180. Stoked...got probably the best seats in the house IMO.

Lived in Washington, the Canucks were too expensive and I hate them, but now in Indianapolis I'm close enough to drive to a game.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Conacher definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line, Neil does. Conacher's been a great energy player, and certainly hasn't been a major reason for us losing. Would prefer if he was playing in Greening or Neils spot.

I don't think Conacher is going to get a real opportunity here. He always seems to be odd man out whenever they switch lines around. I get the feeling he's not a MacLean guy, but I question why they traded for him in the first place. Too bad but they better trade him quick while he still has value because putting him on lines with Neil, Smith, Kassian, and Grant is not going to do anything for his value.

EatPrayHockey

Oct 30, 2013
LA, CA
Spezza skated with new wingers in Colin Greening and Mika Zibanejad.

tumblr_mf4zsqGz6v1qato3i.gif

Also - does it matter who's in net when a team is allowing, like, 20 shots a period? You're gonna have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad