Sportsnet: Senators’ D.J. Smith on how Brady Tkachuk is leading his team forward

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Senators' D.J. Smith on how Brady Tkachuk is leading his team forward - Sportsnet.ca

“And he can certainly handle himself probably better than even I thought.”

The 20-year-old’s already emerged as a key force for the young Senators in his second NHL campaign. And according to Smith, it isn’t just that the Scottsdale, Ari., native has the skills to contribute, it’s that he’s been the one leading his club forward.

I guess we know who DJ's pick for the "C" is.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Brady’s comments of being excited to be in front of his home crowd to start a homestand in the deadest arena in the NHL - funny on one hand, really sad on another.

Brady’s comments amplify how an elite talent and crowd pleaser with all the intangibles and personality is playing to an empty arena and for a franchise that is struggling mightily

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Brady’s comments of being excited to be in front of his home crowd to start a homestand in the deadest arena in the NHL - funny on one hand, really sad on another.

Brady’s comments amplify how an elite talent and crowd pleaser with all the intangibles and personality is playing to an empty arena and for a franchise that is struggling mightily

Should be better next year. Truly a humble kid.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013

Just wait. BT and TC will be the faces of this franchise for the next 10 years.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Brady Tkachuk is the kind of player Ottawa has needed for the last 20 years & lost repeatedly to the stinking Leafs because management was too stupid & cheap to get this kind of player. Flash & dash does not carry a team through hard times, a strong, tough determined player who will go through a wall does & Tkachuk is exactly the kind of captain this team needs to follow.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
How I picture Bergevin's face every time he hears the name Tkachuk.

tenor (27).gif

WaitingInVain

Jul 5, 2012
My friend speculated he was the future captain when drafted. We disagreed, and time has proved me wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->