News Article: Senators’ 3 Most Underrated Free-Agent Signings

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
-Since the modern-day Ottawa Senators returned to the NHL in 1992, they have not typically been very active in free agency. The majority of their signings have gone under the radar. While the Sens have never really landed a superstar in free agency (with one exception), they have made several low-key acquisitions that greatly benefited the team. Here are three underrated Sens free-agent acquisitions.

https://thehockeywriters.com/senators-underrated-free-agents-macarthur-white-tugnutt/

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
Those were three great signings. These mid level signings are the way to go. I'm glad we don't chase the big fish in free agency. Those who do get burned more often than not.

Reactions: Sweatred

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

OOOOH OOOOOOH...WEEEE OOOOH!

I remember watching that at Scotiabank Place outside with the other die hards. It was freezing so they herded us inside Marshys (at least I think it was still called that at the time) for the second OT.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I'll say Hasek, if he didn't get injured in the olympics i think he could've helped carried the team in the playoffs for a round, or long enough for the rest of the team to get their heads out of their arses

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad