Prospect Info: Semyon Der-Arguchintsev

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
^lol let’s pump the brakes, he’s not close to NHL ready... that being said, the kid oozes skill and hasn’t even hit puberty yet. He should be primed for a huge year in Peterborough.

Reactions: FADYB

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
Is this child expected to get bigger? At least a little bigger? He looked great tonight. Tiny, but great.

member 300185

Ok, I am not one to jump the gun but SDA looks like we got ourselves our very own Johnson (TB). Same size, same skillset but SDA might be a little quicker.

Put him in the minors to rule and he will make the team next season. That said, we got that kid from Norway all wrong.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Ok, I am not one to jump the gun but SDA looks like we got ourselves our very own Johnson (TB). Same size, same skillset but SDA might be a little quicker.

Put him in the minors to rule and he will make the team next season. That said, we got that kid from Norway all wrong.

We get all sorts of kids wrong...

Jeremy Williams
Mikhail Stefanovich
Jerry D’Amigo
Brad Ross
Luca Caputi
Matt Finn
Sondre Olden
Stuart Percy
Jeremy Bracco

Oh and chill out... I was joking on the last one, but I do feel that he is overhyped a bit!

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
We get all sorts of kids wrong...

Jeremy Williams
Mikhail Stefanovich
Jerry D’Amigo
Brad Ross
Luca Caputi
Matt Finn
Sondre Olden
Stuart Percy
Jeremy Bracco

Oh and chill out... I was joking on the last one, but I do feel that he is overhyped a bit!
Wait... Bracco???

Reactions: stickty111

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
2iha1x.jpg

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton

I’d also say a Alex Debrincat comparison, similar build and size both with extreme skill. Look what he did this year in the NHL

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Someone remind me of the rules... but will his ELC contract slide for the next two seasons he’s in the OHL? Is that why Dubas didn’t wait on getting him signed...?

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Fantastic that they signed him to an ELC after such a great pre-season showing. Proves to the other prospects that there are rewards to be had for working hard and performing well in camp.

I was completely unimpressed with the pick at the time, but wow this kid is putting on a show. I'm determined to keep my hype train in check, but he is so slick out there. If he has a big year in the OHL I think we've got a real player on our hands.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad