Semifinals: New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Series tied 3-3) Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Nov 13, 2019
the fact the Islanders had to goon it up a bit towards the end does not give me alot of confidence the rest of the series, Martin should have just gave Goodrow some facewashes and called it a day, seems the team was more interested in getting revenge physically than on the scoreboard and that is not a good sign, and you probably just motivate Tampa going forward

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Has anyone mentioned COVID Cups or the salary cap yet
....And the refs in the Bolts' pockets....

....And the no-state tax.......

....And the 'no crowd noise' from Amalie....

....And the lush golf courses all over the state.....

....And the white sandy beaches.....

....And Disney World being so close....

....And the large Cuban population in south and central Florida who run damned fine restaurants....

.... And the........

theimmortal1

Sep 26, 2020
He got a game misconduct. The NHL will consider that sufficient and he'll be fine for Game 6.

I can pretty much guarantee that. Will be shocked if he gets suspended.

A game misconduct while down a touchdown isn’t much of a penalty. I’m sure most of the isles players would have loved to have had the third period off

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
A game misconduct while down a touchdown isn’t much of a penalty. I’m sure most of the isles players would have loved to have had the third period off

I completely agree. It already annoys me that Barzal's misconduct in a game that was already over is likely to going to save him a potential suspension.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
- TBL - NYI is a conference final / Cup semifinal
- TBL scores 8 goals in one of the games
- TBL can clinch in 6
- VGK is having trouble with a team that is a kinda surprise semifinalist

It's like they're just re-enacting for the return of the fans

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Oh, stay classy Tampa fans, stay classy.

Coming here for a moment just to say you deserved the win. Clearly a better team on the ice yesterday and the score pretty much describes the clusterf*** that happened.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad