Semifinals: Montreal Canadiens vs. Vegas Golden Knights | Canadiens lead 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Lehner will start game 5. MAF needed a rest after the long Colorado series anyway, and his brainfart in game 3 created an opportunity for that rest in game 4. DeBoer also likes to ride goalies as long as they are winning, and Lehner is prone to be streakish. Finally, it seems like the Habs tend to struggle against bigger goalies. My $0.02.

Reactions: llamateizer

Kennedys

Jul 22, 2015
Saguenay
Lehner will start game 5. MAF needed a rest after the long Colorado series anyway, and his brainfart in game 3 created an opportunity for that rest in game 4. DeBoer also likes to ride goalies as long as they are winning, and Lehner is prone to be streakish. Finally, it seems like the Habs tend to struggle against bigger goalies. My $0.02.

I checked just for fun. Career stats of some of the biggest goalies against the Habs

Ben Bishop 6'7" 215 14-4-4 1.80 .935

Pekka Rinne 6'5" 217 9-2-2 1.42 .953

Devan Dubnyk 6'6" 224 10-1-1 1.99 .936

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
I checked just for fun. Career stats of some of the biggest goalies against the Habs

Ben Bishop 6'7" 215 14-4-4 1.80 .935

Pekka Rinne 6'5" 217 9-2-2 1.42 .953

Devan Dubnyk 6'6" 224 10-1-1 1.99 .936
I don't know how to find team specific stats like these. What are Lehner's stats against the Habs?

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
It doesn't matter how the series ends, win or lose I'm so f***ing proud of the Habs. Humiliating the Leafs and the Jets and being able to compete against Vegas is something no one could've predicted.

Every Habs fan I know didn't believe in this team. Every Habs fan I know had stopped caring for the Habs. Every Habs fan I know wanted this team and the management to be changed to the core.

Yet here we are, winning the semifinals 3-2 against one of the Cup favorites and making their fans boo them at home.

Incredible. Amazing.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
It doesn't matter how the series ends, win or lose I'm so f***ing proud of the Habs. Humiliating the Leafs and the Jets and being able to compete against Vegas is something no one could've predicted.

Every Habs fan I know didn't believe in this team. Every Habs fan I know had stopped caring for the Habs. Every Habs fan I know wanted this team and the management to be changed to the core.

Yet here we are, winning the semifinals 3-2 against one of the Cup favorites and making their fans boo them at home.

Incredible. Amazing.

You need to hang out with better habs fans.

HldMyBeer

May 15, 2019
Ha, ha, impressive win, showes how much Vegas needs the refs to win, it might be just a slight advantage but ony original 6 teams can beat them, an even then they have overcome the refs, it’s a fundamental mistake by the nhl, correlation does not mean causation

caufieldbeerman

Jun 21, 2021
As I said our line up as proven winners from team Canada à la Eric Staal , Corey Perry , Carey Price ( only need a cup ) and Shea Weber (only need a cup ). Those guys are all Captain Materials and will take care of the young fellas ..

Thanks Vegas btw for Suzuki because he is playing like good old crosby actually and sorry but you guys don't have a caufield type of guy this young kid is killing you in that series haha

Prédiction : 4-2 habs in mtl for game 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad