Semifinals: Montreal Canadiens vs. Vegas Golden Knights | Canadiens lead 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Can anyone explain why the NHL has stricter rules about Ducharme isolating than the Government of Ontario?

When I got tested for Covid I was told if it comes back positive it was 10 days from when symptoms started, which would have been 8 days after I tested positive. The explanation was because their is a 4-5 day incubation period (no symptoms and almost always tests negative) and that is included in the 14 day life cycle of the virus, so 10 days after you could test positive.

SaintsThomas

May 16, 2017
Can anyone explain why the NHL has stricter rules about Ducharme isolating than the Government of Ontario?

When I got tested for Covid I was told if it comes back positive it was 10 days from when symptoms started, which would have been 8 days after I tested positive. The explanation was because their is a 4-5 day incubation period (no symptoms and almost always tests negative) and that is included in the 14 day life cycle of the virus, so 10 days after you could test positive.

The NHL is made of travelling performing troupes of individuals who are not only more at risk of contracting the sickness than ye average people, but they can spread it more easily to other teams and local population if they become vectors of infection.

It's actually very responsible behavior. It's not like these protocols actually hurt anyone

Habsrule1

Jan 1, 2012
Saint John

Its because he coaches the Montreal Canadiens.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

Because covid is such a deadly virus

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Expect MTL to play 50+ mins short handed tonight, clearly just not giving them power plays isn’t working for the NHL

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
I mean with how the Habs are doing on the PK (4 goals scored for the Habs, 3 goals allowed), maybe the refs will "rig" the game by not giving VGK PP time!

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
2-2 is not the end but this one hurts.

Let's see what the Habs are made of next game.

Just like it hurt Vegas fans last game in which they deserved it as well. Hockey is a weird sport, man and I love it.

Reactions: Seb

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Montreal must be kicking themselves for not drafting a talent like Nic Roy... good little Quebec boy and a huge talented Center... yikes

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
It is now no longer clear that the Habs will obviously win this series, and it is clear that the knights will obviously win this series.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Weber with an attempted slew foot after the OT goal. Classless

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Price shitting the bed at semifinals would't surprise me. I thought it would happens at the finals but...

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
2-2 is not the end but this one hurts.

Let's see what the Habs are made of next game.
Missed opportunity for sure. Well done Vegas, we all knew this would be an uphill climb!!

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I said before the game big goalies give the Habs fits. Lehner should ha e started from the beginning for Vegas. We will see what happens in the best of 3.

Reactions: ImJustJokinen

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
It is now no longer clear that the Habs will obviously win this series, and it is clear that the knights will obviously win this series.

I wouldn't say that, on either note. After Game 3 I figured the Knights would tie it for Game 4 and still win the series. So I still had them picked to win on the same night the Habs fans on here were planning the parade route and roasting anyone who thought differently. I think Vegas took back the series with this game, so yeah, my opinion is they win. But when a series is tied a 2-2 you never assume. Just because the Knights are the better team, doesn't mean they'll show it on the ice the next two games. They should, but they still have to do it, that's why we watch hockey.

Reactions: Sentinel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->