Seltzer water (plain) is the best drink on Earth

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Gr8 GramPabby had a Old Sayin`g: Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. For Examble, when our Fambly was in the National K`F`C` ChampionChip`s, we were Eating Bone after Bone After Bone. But that Wasn`t wat Gosh had in Min`d. We were Very S`cared. `n` That`s when we Rember`d: Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. Because it Doesn`t matter wat the Situation is, Even with the Kernel breathin`g down You`re neck. We Threw away all are Chicken `n` Walk`d away with Firs`t Prize. :clap:

Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. :clap::clap::clap:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
My Gr8 GramPabby had a Old Sayin`g: Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. For Examble, when our Fambly was in the National K`F`C` ChampionChip`s, we were Eating Bone after Bone After Bone. But that Wasn`t wat Gosh had in Min`d. We were Very S`cared. `n` That`s when we Rember`d: Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. Because it Doesn`t matter wat the Situation is, Even with the Kernel breathin`g down You`re neck. We Threw away all are Chicken `n` Walk`d away with Firs`t Prize. :clap:

Let the Chip`s may Fall where they Be. :clap::clap::clap:

you know lebron james turned down a $10,000,000 contract as a teenager while he was homeless with his mom?

homie knew he'd be the best.

Reactions: irunthepeg

member 157595

I like my soda siphon, but I get such varying results. I guess it's mostly to do with the amount of water.

I've been thinking of getting one of those, or just a giant ass CO2 tank that I could use for a long time.

Wife and I are hooked on seltzer.

Nemesis Prime

Jun 29, 2010
London, ON
I had club soda (plain) once.

Absolutely disgusting. You gotta be a chain smoker who destroyed their tastebuds to enjoy it on its own. Or a psychopath.

member 157595

still haven't seen a single valid argument to show that this is not in fact, true.

i think it's more that people don't want to fight you for fear of getting manhandled because stanley loves to handle men

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad