Selling/Trading Gear

mbeam

Jun 8, 2008
I realize that we're not allowed to use this forum as a store front, but does anyone have any tips for getting some money for some extra gear I have? What do you guys do? Craigslist? Ebay? Do you have a local used shop? I want to unload a brand new stick (used once) and I'm thinking a local used shop would really try to stick it to me on the price?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
I'm an avid user of eBay. It's tough to beat as far as market exposure.

robmneilson

Aug 27, 2009
www.robmneilson.com
Yeah ebay is the way to go, I've got some sticks I wanna get rid of though, and it seems like it will be a pain to ship them. Anyone know the average cost of shipping a stick in the CON-US.

I checked the ebay shipping prices, but its hard to gauge what the actual cost is vs the getting a few more bucks out of the auction the way many sellers do it.

mbeam

Jun 8, 2008
Alright thanks, I'll check it out. Any suggestions on what to price an INT reebok 6k sickick III stick? I cut about an inch off to make it a 65 flex. Used it for two shifts and felt it was way too flexy for me. I can't find anyone else selling that stick to get a reference point. 119.99 MSRP, paid 99.99 + hst. Canadian prices.

nickerjones

Jun 29, 2008
Calgary Alberta
Yeah ebay is the way to go, I've got some sticks I wanna get rid of though, and it seems like it will be a pain to ship them. Anyone know the average cost of shipping a stick in the CON-US.

I checked the ebay shipping prices, but its hard to gauge what the actual cost is vs the getting a few more bucks out of the auction the way many sellers do it.

20 bucks ..

rwr

Nov 4, 2009
seller always pays shipping unless you list free shipping (on ebay)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad