Selling alcohol products such as Wine and Vodka at sports events

nyrmetros

May 3, 2007
Get bombed before the game, No drinks during the game, post game drink on the train..

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
The Devils have a club called the "Belvedere Vodka Ice Lounge" so yeah they serve vodka and other hard stuff.. They just charge you a fortune to ensure you run out of money before you pass out..

And the New York Jets sell top shelf stuff like Johnny Walker Blue Label in their clubs

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
My wrong. No alcohol sales after the end of the 2nd period. The actual food can be ordered until halfway through the 3rd period.

Holy macaroni, you're right!
http://www.theaircanadacentre.com/foodandbeverage/quickservice/InSeatMenu.asp

Anyone know the price of a steak there?

YUMMM

The one thing the ACC in-seat menu has for a steak is actually a prime rib so be prepared to fork quite a bit of money. However the in-seat menu doesn't explicitly list the price of each item so I had to look up each of the restaurant menus of the ACC for that one steak.

The steak costs $40 plus taxes. However, no ice wine in-seat. Still, it's $15-20 apiece for one glass of what wines you could get in-seat. Ice wine? Up to $23 for a 2-oz glass, $138 if you want an entire bottle worth of that.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
At the Phillip's, they have a club level with a fully stocked bar sitdown bar, obviosuly exclusive to club level tickets. On the lower level, they also have several liquor stands to get a rum/bourbon & coke, margarita, vodka/gin tonic, etc open to anyone of age. They also have a pretty good beer selection, compared to most stadiums. You can get craft beers there, and it's not hard to locate. Never sat upstairs much, but I know they have one pretty big bar up there, also with a full liquor selection. That was open for every game, though. Not sure on stands throughout the upper concourse.

Pretty much the same at the RBC center. Liquor stands, where, if you so desire, you can pay way too much for a rum and coke. Brands are well known ones, regardless of quality- Captain Morgan and Bacardi on the rum side, for example, but with Bombay Sapphire as a gin option.

I buy the overpriced craft beer instead, even though I'm not as hugely into beer as I am good liquor and cocktails. I just don't want to pay premium cocktail prices that should get me something expertly mixed with interesting and pricy liqueurs for a watered down gin and tonic.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nah.

There are far too many suits, wealthy bandwagoners at games. That crowd last night at the Consol Energy Center was a prime example. Talk about pa-thetic.

To hell with the rich, bring on the beer and pretzels!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad