Sejna Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddog66

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I realize it's only the 1/4 way through the season, but wasn't Sejna suppose to be running away with the Calder race right now?
What's been the problem in St. Louis, bad linemates, injuries or is he just finding out there is a big difference between the NCAA as a 24 year old and the NHL?

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
balddog66 said:
I realize it's only the 1/4 way through the season, but wasn't Sejna suppose to be running away with the Calder race right now?
What's been the problem in St. Louis, bad linemates, injuries or is he just finding out there is a big difference between the NCAA as a 24 year old and the NHL?

Go to the St. Louis board for this.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
balddog66 said:

with the exception of Pitkanen (and to a lesser extent Fleury), none of the expected canidates have been doing anything :p

st_roland

Teemu08 said:
with the exception of Pitkanen (and to a lesser extent Fleury), none of the expected canidates have been doing anything :p

What about Staal? I'm pretty sure he was expected to do well, and hes staying in the rookie scoring race from all i've heard. I gotta say though, at the end of the season I see it being a 2 race horse between Raycroft and Pitkanen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad