izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
cool been missing seinfeld since i cancelled crave

have to just watch the season 3 and 4 dvds i have until then

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
In today’s get offended by everything society... I’m looking forward to the outrage with new eyes on the show

Reactions: Juve

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Ugh please stop with generating this kind of fake outrage, it's the most successful syndicated show of all time.

Are you living under a rock? It wouldn't shock me if there would be any form of controversy. Not long ago, there was an outrage on twitter because someone dug up and tweeted a John Wayne playboy article from 71. People were outraged due to the interview. We are talking about an article published in 71 and the man has been dead 40 years. It's a little naive of you think there won't be any form a controversy.

I am happy because I love Seinfeld and I even named my parrot after Elaine.

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Are you living under a rock? It wouldn't shock me if there would be any form of controversy. Not long ago, there was an outrage on twitter because someone dug up and tweeted a John Wayne playboy article from 71. People were outraged due to the interview. We are talking about an article published in 71 and the man has been dead 40 years. It's a little naive of you think there won't be any form a controversy.

Like I said, it's easily the most successful show in syndication of all time, people have been watching reruns of it for years and years already. You think Netflix picking it up changes anything? I swear people just want this to happen now so they can bitch about it.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Like I said, it's easily the most successful show in syndication of all time, people have been watching reruns of it for years and years already. You think Netflix picking it up changes anything? I swear people just want this to happen now so they can ***** about it.

Does it really matter? People look for "outrage" where there isn't any. I am not saying there will be any type of outrage, controversy, etc.... I am saying it wouldn't shock me if it did happen.

Last edited:

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens

You named your parrot Annoying? :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad