Injury Report: Seidenberg to miss remainder of season with torn ACL/MCL

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Chara- Boychuk
Dougie-???
Krug-Mcquaid

Need a top 4 from outside the organization no one is good enough right now to be our #2

If we wanna win a Cup we need a legit top 3 dman

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Trotman recalled.

Morrow apparently didn't pack well;) so it was Trotman, but I think Joe Morrow is up for the game on the 31st. Not sure about Miller, but he plays a Seidenberg type game so I can see him making a return.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Just awful news! Seids has been playing great this year and his absence is going to be huge. Chia is going to have to make a move for a veteran defenseman now. I love our young guys a ton, but none of them are seasoned enough to replace Seids in the defensive zone come Cup time. Hopefully a good trade can be worked out.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
So what's the D-man rental market look like for the deadline? I know the kids have looked great when called upon, but you gotta think they'll be looking to add a solid vet to the top 4 for a playoff run.

2 days ago we were wondering which bruins defensemen we should move, now we are looking to add one. I dont think they should add one yet, bart is now a permenant in the top 6 which is fine. Wouldn't be surprised if hamilton skates with Z when he returns on the top pair. Leaving boychuk/bartkowski and mcquaid/krug. They are still okay. Just maybe less likely to see a deal involving bart/miller/mcquaid/boychuk now. Unless trotman steps in proves he's also ready

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
Unfortunately I knew it right when I saw it last night. Dammit this stings.

Definitely need to bring in a rental top 4 defensemen at the deadline.

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX
Chara- Boychuk
Dougie-???
Krug-Mcquaid

Need a top 4 from outside the organization no one is good enough right now to be our #2

If we wanna win a Cup we need a legit top 3 dman

miller will suffice for now, look what krug did when he was thrown into the playoffs..... have some faith

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
We did just fine in game 7 (sort of ) and the Ranger series without him (and Ference) --lets not panic and see how/if the kids continue to step up.

Bartowski has a chance to shine now --he played awesome with a bigger role last year so I expect to see the same now.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
So what's the D-man rental market look like for the deadline? I know the kids have looked great when called upon, but you gotta think they'll be looking to add a solid vet to the top 4 for a playoff run.

slim pickins from teams who aren't contenders. maybe tallinder, n.schultz or even klesla if he figures things out.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
long season, lots of depth, opportunity for Miller, Warsofsky, Bartkowski, Morrow to all get experience- Dougie also

terrible news but winners find ways to overcome and you gain nothing from feeling bad for yourself

iiBruins17*

Please bring Miller up or trade, definitely don't want Bartkowski in the top 6

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
I don't think I would dump anyone from the lineup, team should just roll with what they have. No need to start dumping players and mess up our future chances because one guy is out. #44 is a great D-man but team can still win without him IMO.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
There is absolutely no reason to trade for anything more than a 1-year rental. No need to trade away picks for an overrated, overpaid fat top 4 defender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad