Kaeften

Mar 19, 2018
Sweden
Coming soon to a TBL player's social media account near you

tdawg.jpg

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Reports they met this weekend, so good news for Stars fans. Would hope it would get done before camp. I understand if Nill was trying to save money for another big signing, but I also understand Tyler figuring he should be first priority, then sign someone.

35moog35

Sep 6, 2008
what about Loui Eriksson, Joe Morrow and Reilly Smith for Seguin and player development coach Pevs

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
my guess is that Dallas wants to see how he plays in his contract year and to see if he can go back to back 40 goal years..I do no see the Stars keeping Spezza beyond this year so that will free some money up for seguin

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
For Seguin I'd go 1st, Pesce, Necas assuming a deal was in place to sign an extension.

If Dallas had to trade Seguin their forward group would look abysmal, where as they have Klingberg, Heiskanen, Lindell on defense.
Potentially elite top3.

I don't think Pesce should be the main piece.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
If Dallas had to trade Seguin their forward group would look abysmal, where as they have Klingberg, Heiskanen, Lindell on defense.
Potentially elite top3.

I don't think Pesce should be the main piece.

Ummm

Benn
Radulov
Faska
Janmark
Spezza

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
By that comment you clearly have no clue about anything going on in Dallas. Janmark and Faska can easily play top 6 roles. You need a new hobby.
Janmark and Faksa have the chance to show they can be top 6 but right now Faksa is much better suited to be the shut down 3C and Janmark, will be our 2 LW, but will need to show he can do better than 30-40 points.

Right now Dallas has 3 legit top 6 forwards, with 3 other guys who could be top 6 but we are banking on them progressing/bouncing back in Spezzas case. If we trade Seguin we are left with a really weak forward group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad