Seguin at $9.85M or Tavares at $11M

Who would you rather have on your team?

• Total voters

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I agree. Those playoff totals from Tyler are LOL worthy. Close to $10 M for a point every 2 + games.

Haven't seen enough of Seguin in the playoffs lately. His game has changed, and I guarantee you he will be considerably better once playoffs come again. I assume you are just a stat watcher though and have no clue how much his game has adapted and changed over the past several years

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Between Tavares and Seguin I will take the guy who performs in the playoffs. I think most people understood that.

Really cause he said he will always take the guy that performs better in the playoffs. Not sure how you got that he only meant Seguin and Tavares. He implied out of everyone

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
Really cause he said he will always take the guy that performs better in the playoffs. Not sure how you got that he only meant Seguin and Tavares. He implied out of everyone

What was the question that was asked? That is what I answered. That's all.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017

I don't know who "he" is, I am the one that said I will always take the guy who performs in the playoffs over the guy who doesn't. Meaning that when things are close in other areas that is a huge factor and Seguin just has not gotten the job done in the playoffs. Maybe he will in the future but he hasn't so far so I will always take the guy who has over the guy who hasn't.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
So you'd take Jake Guentzel over Seguin too huh?

Not too far off from the logic people are taking Seguin over Tavares with.

Guess certain people don't like taking the younger and cheaper logic to it's logical conclusion.

Seguin is better because he's 1.5 years younger and 1.15 million cheaper, this undoes Tavares' higher peak, WAY better playoffs, better defensive play, better career and doing this on worse teams.

Guentzel's first 160 games in the NHL= 61 goals and 61 assists. Seguins first 165 games=43 goals and 53 assists.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad