Pre-Game Talk: Sedin jersey retirement(s) hype thread (Canucks vs. Blackhawks, Wednesday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Didn’t get the chance to say it in the other GDT, but I absolutely love the new, era specific banners for our retired players. Very fitting with our “colourful past”. Nice to see them embrace that.

Also, who have we confirmed now is going to be in attendance tomorrow? I believe so far we have...

Burke
Linden
Naslund
Burrows
Kesler
Bieksa

Crawford and Vigneault are currently coaching so I doubt they’re able to attend; hopefully Luongo? And maybe a few old Sedin line mates like Bertuzzi, Klatt, Carter, Samuelsson...

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Didn’t get the chance to say it in the other GDT, but I absolutely love the new, era specific banners for our retired players. Very fitting with our “colourful past”. Nice to see them embrace that.

Also, who have we confirmed now is going to be in attendance tomorrow? I believe so far we have...

Burke
Linden
Naslund
Burrows
Kesler
Bieksa

Crawford and Vigneault are currently coaching so I doubt they’re able to attend; hopefully Luongo? And maybe a few old Sedin line mates like Bertuzzi, Klatt, Carter, Samuelsson...
No Orland Kurtenback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad