Second round Referees

Nynja*

He clearly blew the most important call in the first round and was by far the highest profile referee in the media.

[mod]

He didnt blow "the most important call in the first round", he made the call by the book. Price thought he had the puck, ref was on the opposite side of the ice and didnt see it was free, and his job is to blow the play dead if he believes the puck is frozen or loses sight of the puck. In this case he was certain Price had it frozen. It sucks you got shafted by it, but you're not the first team who's been burned by that, and you wont be the last.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
How the hell do Lee, O'Halloran, O'Rourke, and Watson make it to the 2nd round?

Garbage refs.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I don't know how long it'll last, but I actually think the refs, even the O'Crapheads, have.....oh boy....NOT been ruining games!

:Heartattack :dies

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
L'Ecuyer and Hebert are out and were two of the refs in the first two Pens/Rangers games when the PP's started off 12-2 in favor of the Rangers :handclap:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
You guys think Watson will be working in the 3rd round?

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Why the **** does Chris Lee always get to officiate in the playoffs? He is by far the worst official in pro sports. And this isn't just a reaction to the Ottawa call, he is awful EVERY YEAR.

Clearly you don't watch the NBA and get to see Crawford be not only the worst official in pro sports, but the worst person as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->