Second Official MLB Discussion Thread

Say Hey Kid

The best all around player ever
Dec 10, 2007
Glad I hit the two slot, but yeah a lot of these series are going to come down to matchups and taking a better look at the teams. For clarification, these are five-game series or seven game series in the first round?
Seven. You should assume that teams are using four man rotations (unless a GM says otherwise). For example in my series, Teddy Higuera is Long1, not SP5, but I have indicated it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Are we voting just winner? Or winner in "number" of games?

I assume since it's 7 games we're going by the same format as the ATD (pick winner and # of games).

I'll wait to send mine until the other teams get a chance to make a case and I know for sure who I'm sending it to lol

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
I'm collecting votes again, I presume.
Yes, but after I'm eliminated I'll do it.

I assume since it's 7 games we're going by the same format as the ATD (pick winner and # of games). I'll wait to send mine until the other teams get a chance to make a case and I know for sure who I'm sending it to lol
That's correct. I'm gonna stand pat and just go with the small paragraph I already wrote so feel free to vote on my series. Edit: Only 208k people in the world have an ESPN bracket as bad as mine.

Last edited:

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Ivoted4

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
Thanks, Bluesfan. The Finals votes will be due by noon CT on Wednesday the 29th.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
We have 6 sets of votes in - happy everyone was there for the entirety
Me too. Thanks to all for everything. I'm also glad the winner had some luck on his side. All 6 teams were very good. I'm looking forward to next year, regardless of how I do in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->