rgO6CWy
script>
rgO6CWyl.jpg

The salmon color scheme is repulsive.

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

torniojaws

Jan 10, 2017
Finland
Personally I was hoping they'd go with 'Totems', but now after revealing these colors - I think it'll be 'Sockeye', or possibly 'Steelhead' which to be honest is pretty good, and better than the vast majority of other names thrown around (Kraken, or Emeralds, or Metropolitans, etc)

I'm really impressed with the logo/color combo...Well done!

D8kxU7qWwAU8j4r.jpg
Seattle SJWs? That looks more like a girls' junior team jersey than an NHL jersey :P

Reactions: FMichael

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Personally I was hoping they'd go with 'Totems', but now after revealing these colors - I think it'll be 'Sockeye', or possibly 'Steelhead' which to be honest is pretty good, and better than the vast majority of other names thrown around (Kraken, or Emeralds, or Metropolitans, etc)

I'm really impressed with the logo/color combo...Well done!

D8kxU7qWwAU8j4r.jpg

I'm a big fan of these to be honest. But I think they should ditch the space needle.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I'm a big fan of these to be honest. But I think they should ditch the space needle.

I don't like Sockeye. Steelhead sounds good but I am not sure if it fits the city. I am ok with Kraken, Emeralds or Metropolitons. I seriously can't believe they are considering Sockeye. It does fit the area but is a terrible hockey name.

'Hey guys, we have Sharks south of us and Orcas north of us. Let us go with Sockeye'.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I don't like Sockeye. Steelhead sounds good but I am not sure if it fits the city. I am ok with Kraken, Emeralds or Metropolitons. I seriously can't believe they are considering Sockeye. It does fit the area but is a terrible hockey name.

'Hey guys, we have Sharks south of us and Orcas north of us. Let us go with Sockeye'.

Seattle Orcas work.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012

Its one of the most iconic Seattle landmarks... Sonics used the space needle while we had the NBA and currently so does the sounders. But remember this is a mockup of possibilities. Nothing has been decided on name, colors or logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->