Seattle's new Website url

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Official Seattle Website

The team updated their website and the url is above. Oh and some people are speculating that the colors will be light teal and salmon colors cause of what the website uses for colors and team name will be Seattle Sockeyes. Its under no guarantees the colors will be that or the name will be the Sockeyes.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Would fit the Sockeye fish colors well, and would be unique. I think the "Seattle" script might also come into play for any lettering.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I love those colours, just what the league needs.

Would like one team to go Purple one day. Hampton Roads Rhinos :sarcasm:

Reactions: Dog

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Salmon jerseys would be awesome. Would like that more than another green or blue team for sure. That powder blue is also lighter than the Pittsburgh version, so that's a cool complementary color too.

Reactions: Dog

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
download.png sea.png Not exactly the best match with colors ( teal / salmon) or best uniform design, but with black, white, or dark grey base teal and salmon would look really good. Like the idea of a purple base jersey regardless of the name as no other team has it in the NHL.

GooGooMuck

May 15, 2009
Lancaster, PA
I remember waiting for the Hurricanes to unveil their name/colors/jersey. I can't imagine being that Seattle fan and coming to grips with the fact that I'd have to buy salmon and teal colored clothing.

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
That's a great concept, although I'm not a huge fan of the sockeye name. If they were to go with the Totems, do you guys think that the color palette would work for them?

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008

And official shortened URL (for now): nhlseattle.com

Pretty unique colors, white with salmon and teal trim would look nice.

That's a great concept, although I'm not a huge fan of the sockeye name. If they were to go with the Totems, do you guys think that the color palette would work for them?

Can't see them being named anything but the Sockeyes with that color trend, wouldn't fit Totem or Kraken at all

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008

Looks good, maybe needs more of the teal so it doesn't look too similar to the Red Wings jerseys. But I like it.

The retweaked Sockeye logo is pretty sweet too.

Overall the design is very similar to the Canucks in terms of logo + shoulder patch

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
Made a phone wallpaper using the color scheme if anyone would like to use it! Also made my own theme to go with it

Also the exact colors are:
#F9424B "Radical Red" (The official HTML name)
#AFE2E3 "Powder Blue"

IMG_20190615_045404.jpg Screenshot_20190615-050143.png

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Personally I was hoping they'd go with 'Totems', but now after revealing these colors - I think it'll be 'Sockeye', or possibly 'Steelhead' which to be honest is pretty good, and better than the vast majority of other names thrown around (Kraken, or Emeralds, or Metropolitans, etc)

I'm really impressed with the logo/color combo...Well done!

D8kxU7qWwAU8j4r.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad