NHL 19 Seattle Template

NJPW

Nov 28, 2015
This is the template i'm gonna use for Seattle in Franchise Mode Expansion Draft.

Colors:
  1. Minnesota Wild "Forest Green"
  2. Anaheim Ducks "Green"
  3. White
Jerseys: #54
Jersey-Front.jpg
Jersey-Back.jpg

Seattle Center Arena:
Arena-01.jpg

Arena-02.jpg
Arena-03.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since every players starts with one less year on their contracts in Expansion Draft, I have edited all players with NHL contracts by adding 1 year to all of them (except thoses who play in CHL because they do not lose years on their contract).

This is not ideal because players with a contract extension like Kucherov, Pacioretty, Chychrun, Gourde and all the others will start the season with their new contracts but this is what comes closest to the reality IMO.

I have also edited some players who will become RFA/UFA at the end of the season by reducing their salaries without affecting the CAP HIT (example: Dan Girardi, Braydon Coburn and more...)

It's a lot of time to invest but it's worth it!

Last edited:

NJPW

Nov 28, 2015
I am using Seattle as well but my team name is The Assassins

I didnt notice anyone starting with one less year on their contract.
They have their good contracts when you start but as the mode starts in June, they begin all their 2019-2020 contract on July 1. That's why I edit all players with an NHL contract by adding 1 year.

It also gives me the chance to adjust the potential of some players as well as their positions and player type that are not accurate in my opinion.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
I'd love to see how everyone made their Seattle team Jerseys. I put something together really quick so I could play the 32 team mode with the Senators. I just like doing the entry draft with all new prospects before the 2018 season.

Reactions: PatGuenette

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad