Seattle Kracken?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I just congratulated them to everywhere in the world and sent my prayers :clap: Mayne that is tough, mysterious, cryptical, hitchockian, none have seen it, but it still is there somewhere, lurking... sea. Deep. Rich and fresh, 32nd historical dynasty. This is so fantastic :clap: I'm blown away. Internet and human beings in general everywhere are buzzing so hard right now(!) This was the biggest thang today/tonight in sports world! In world in general. This is exciting I'm excited!

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
That announcement video was pretty bad ass

Then the group chat video ruined everything

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Not that Krakens are not intimidating or anything, but it is just a weird name.

Logo is pretty solid, although it looks more like something that should have been on the shoulder than being the main crest. The main thing is that I think they could have picked a better colour scheme. Too similar to the Jets IMO (it is probably why they added the red), but the problem is that the Seattle Thunderbirds probably have the colour scheme they should be using.

BLP8512.jpg

It would also be too similar to the Canucks. Maybe add another tone of blue and a hint of red, but that would have been a nice colour scheme choice.

Reactions: GardinerTheForward

NiftyMits

Mar 24, 2018
Kraken is an awesome name. Their Jerseys/logo is really cool too.

We all should have complained about our Women's hockey team though.

"SIX" Ugh

Reactions: HellasLEAF

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
The Kraken, in Greek Mythology, is a sea monster of tremendous size and strength. It was born from the titans Oceanus and Ceto, both entities of the sea. Its tentacles are large enough to be able to pull entire ships under the water and destroy cities with relative ease.

Luv it baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
In a sports world where there is a top level pro team called the Pelicans (probably the most ungraceful and ugly of birds on the planet), Ive got no problem with Kracken.

Sockeyes was my choise, but then again Im just a fan of a different team.

Reactions: 7even

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->