Seattle Expansion

Munch89

Jul 4, 2018
Looking at the pieces we have right now, what roster pieces are we looking at protecting and how should that affect us moving forward?

There are two options, like the Vegas expansion:
7 Fwd, 3 D, 1 Goalie;
4 Fwd, 4 D, 1 Goalie.

Any player with a NMC has to be protected and players within their first 2 years of professional hockey are ineligible.

I'm thinking our defensive core might be more important to save at this point in time, unless Fletch can make a trade to protect a 4th D:

Giroux
Coots
Patrick
Konecny

Prov
Sanheim
Gostisbehere
MacDonald (aha I really shouldn't joke about that)... Myers.

Hart

What do you guys think and how should we handle our other players: Voracek, Lindblom, JVR, etc

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Looking at the pieces we have right now, what roster pieces are we looking at protecting and how should that affect us moving forward?

There are two options, like the Vegas expansion:
7 Fwd, 3 D, 1 Goalie;
4 Fwd, 4 D, 1 Goalie.

Any player with a NMC has to be protected and players within their first 2 years of professional hockey are ineligible.

I'm thinking our defensive core might be more important to save at this point in time, unless Fletch can make a trade to protect a 4th D:

Giroux
Coots
Patrick
Konecny

Prov
Sanheim
Gostisbehere
MacDonald (aha I really shouldn't joke about that)... Myers.

Hart

What do you guys think and how should we handle our other players: Voracek, Lindblom, JVR, etc
Well judging by his Vegas draft I expect Fletch to lose Patrick and Farabee so we can hold onto Myers and Jake plus straight up trade JVR for Dubinsky.

Did I get it right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad