Seattle Center Arena construction status

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm just interested to see how they're going to use the reusable stuff at the games.

I can imagine after warm-ups and intermissions they're consistently going to have reminders and advertisements on how Climate Pledge Arena is the greenest arena in the NHL.

Just interested because before the pandemic I did the odd business trip to Seattle and the PNW. I'm going to try catching a game. But I'm even considering a Jets road trip along the West Coast.

Reactions: andys

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
04292021_Krak-House-Construction_162755-780x524.jpg

Your arena is giving me Chicago Stadium/Montreal Forum vibes. The way the seats sit on top of the ice rink - the accoustics will make the sounds LOUD.

Chicago Stadium
cut.jpg

Montreal Forum:

Forum.0.0.jpg

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
To follow up on the prior post: The first photo is ALSO giving me vibes from some NFL stadiums that have large windows letting in natural light(Indy's Lucas Oil Stadium and Minneapolis' US Bank Stadium are the ones that come most to mind; US Bank has a reputation for being DAMNED loud at times).

Reactions: MattyIce0401

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
To follow up on the prior post: The first photo is ALSO giving me vibes from some NFL stadiums that have large windows letting in natural light(Indy's Lucas Oil Stadium and Minneapolis' US Bank Stadium are the ones that come most to mind; US Bank has a reputation for being DAMNED loud at times).

And Allegiant? "Clear" roof and lanai wall/window over looking Strip.

Reactions: ckg927

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Really excited for the rinks! Moved to seattle around 6 months ago, and I can't wait to get on the ice again, now that I'm vaccinated etc.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Some day in the not too distant future I will make the trip to Seattle to see the Kraken play!Climate Pledge Arena alone would be a good reason to come

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Some day in the not too distant future I will make the trip to Seattle to see the Kraken play!Climate Pledge Arena alone would be a good reason to come

For me, that might come later this year. My chances of getting a ticket for a Kraken game are slim to none...and slim just left the building; if that doesn't pan out, I'll see if the Silvertips or T-Birds have home games. (Which means I have to look at 3 schedules, and then schedule accordingly.)

Reactions: andys

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
For me, that might come later this year. My chances of getting a ticket for a Kraken game are slim to none...and slim just left the building; if that doesn't pan out, I'll see if the Silvertips or T-Birds have home games. (Which means I have to look at 3 schedules, and then schedule accordingly.)

Just a FYI not everyone will be going to every home game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->