Seats

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I don't see a thread for arena questions, so posting a new one. Looking to come from out of town to see a game. What are the good or bad areas/sections? Any good value spots as far as view vs. cost? All advice most appreciated.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
My season tickets are in 111, but truthfully, there really isn't a bad seat in the house. It all depends on what you want to spend. You can get ones towards center ice with food and drink included if that floats your boat.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
There's honestly not a bad seat in the house. I normally buy tickets in the 123 area but I've sat on the glass, in the boxes at the top and everywhere in between with good experiences everywhere.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Depends on what you prefer. Personally, I prefer to up high on the ends, so I can see the plays develop. I like the 2nd row where the organ is because you are still low in the upper deck, but where the organ is, there are only 2 rows, so the 2nd row has room to put jackets/coats, bags, purses, etc. behind you.

There are a few sections open to the concourse that are built like that, can't remember off the top of my head, but I know 328 and 329 are.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
As has been mentioned you're not going to find a bad seat. My season tickets are in 315 row C. I absolutely love them. The first two rows are sunken lower so row C still feels like front row of the upper bowl because you never have anyone in your way no matter how tall the person is in front of you. Don't have to take any stairs to get to the seats or when leaving to the concourse and that saves some time and hassle. They're just straight across right as you enter from the concourse.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Is the upper bowl very high? Some arenas even front of the uppers is dizzying.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

I actually quite enjoy the upper level. pretty cheap tickets while usually seeing quite a bit of the ice. Almost TV view if you are closer to the bottom of the upper levels. From my experience.

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis

Not at all. I attend 15+ games a year, just about all are in the 300s. Doesn't feel high at all. The size of the Blues barn is around the size you'd expect but when you actually take your seat, looks much smaller

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Anyone by chance been to Barclay's Center or Nassau Coliseum for comparison?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Compared to the Busch (or McKinley) of old for this relatively young person, the 300s are anything but frightening. The view is amazing if you're a systems guy.

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
I like the last five rows of the lower bowl / first five rows of the upper deck, give or take. It's the sweet spot where you're not so low that you're missing anything, but not way up in the nosebleeds. I like being around the blue line on the end the Blues shoot twice.

That said, it's hard to find a bad view. It's a good place to watch a game.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I've sat all over, and enjoy the different perspectives. Can't think of any seats I disliked. I prefer the lower bowl generally, but I don't mind any of the upper bowl seats. Its a fan-friendly arena in terms of watching the game. Less amenities than some more modern buildings, but it feels like home.

Jeffro

Oct 20, 2007
If you're coming alone, buy tickets the day of at the box office. They're half price. Goes for club and glass seats too. In fact, even in a group, everyone buying their own club seats individually would let you stand around a table and watch the game together.

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
I always avoided the upper bowl until I sat there. They're actually great seats. The first 5 or so rows are way closer than I thought they would be and they offer a great view of changes and developing plays. The glass seats don't offer this, but you get to see the action up close and it definitely is better for hits and fights. It is a little obstructed when the action goes to the other end of the ice, but eventually you drink so much that it doesn't matter anyway. Between those two sections is a nice medium. The tippy top upper level seats aren't bad either. I wouldn't prefer them, but they do in a pinch and are a good value compared to most other seats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad