Seating

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Where do you like to sit at the BB&T center? This comes up often when visitors pass by our board and was just wondering what everyone's preference was. Being that I live a few hours away, I don't get too adventurous with my seating, but I'll start off with where I've sat.

My first game I sat along the goal line in section 121. I think I was about 5-8 rows from the glass. It was kinda cool, but it was difficult to follow the action at the other end. Didn't help that we still had our old crappy scoreboard.

The rest of the games I've been to have all been in the 300s club sections between the bluelines. These are really great. Good view and easy access to food/toilets.

Where do you sit?

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
If money wasn't an issue, I'd sit as close to Center Ice as possible, but in the upper part of the lower bowl. Probably at least twenty rows back. That way, you're high enough so you can see over the wall and boards and are also close enough to the action on the ice.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
If money wasn't an issue, I'd sit as close to Center Ice as possible, but in the upper part of the lower bowl. Probably at least twenty rows back. That way, you're high enough so you can see over the wall and boards and are also close enough to the action on the ice.

Yeah, upper part of the lower bowl seems to be a consensus for best spot. Where do you usually sit? What's the experience like there?

Thunderheart

Jun 9, 2002
Visit site
Section 322 in corner on end line of shoot twice end. First row which has just 4 seats. Action is coming at you or moving away with no need to keep moving your head left to right like in a tennis match:)
What is great for next year is that my section was re-classed as club End Zone from Club Sideline reducing price from $68 to $38 a game...I have had 13 game package since first strike; not offered so I will be getting 20 game package for around $300 less than this year for 13 games.
Skip

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Section 322 in corner and line of shoot twice end. First row which has just 4 seats. Action is coming at you or moving away with no need to keep moving your head left to right like in a tennis match:)
What is great for next year is that my section was re-classed as club End Zone from Club Sideline reducing price from $68 to $38 a game...I have had 13 game package since first strike; not offered so I will be getting 20 game package for around $300 less than this year for 13 games.
Skip

If you moved to the lower bowl it would be $25 a game instead of $38.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Yeah, upper part of the lower bowl seems to be a consensus for best spot. Where do you usually sit? What's the experience like there?

As I can't afford my ideal seats, my season seats this season are in the upper bowl behind the shoot twice goal in Row 11. Obviously, the height is a major issue as you usually can't read the players names on their jerseys. Plus, you can't see everything you'd want on the other end of the ice. It's why I'd completely prefer seats more towards Center Ice.

I'm upgrading next season to Row 4. I sat in the new seats for the end of the game last Thursday as people left early being a 3-0 loss. Seven rows lower makes a big difference and I wouldn't say it's a bad view. I'd still rather be lower either in the Club/Suite Level or upper part of the Lower Bowl.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Section 322 in corner on end line of shoot twice end. First row which has just 4 seats. Action is coming at you or moving away with no need to keep moving your head left to right like in a tennis match:)
Skip

Never thought of the "tennis match" effect. It's probably more awkward the closer you get to the ice.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
This year I am in section 330. Next year I will be in the lower bowl 3rd row right behind the shoot twice goal.

How's the game from behind the goal? I'm always tempted to buy tickets there since they're usually cheaper, but I figure there is a reason for that.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
How's the game from behind the goal? I'm always tempted to buy tickets there since they're usually cheaper, but I figure there is a reason for that.

Its great when the action is at your end but a little hard to see at the other end. The new scoreboard will help to see what happened at the other end. Seats have to be ok Viner and Wayne Huizenga both sit right around there.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
Here's a quick question: does anyone here sit near the tunnel? I've always wanted to so I fan high-five the players going into the locker room but I've just never done it. If anyone here has sat there, is it good?

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Here's a quick question: does anyone here sit near the tunnel? I've always wanted to so I fan high-five the players going into the locker room but I've just never done it. If anyone here has sat there, is it good?

I can't make myself sit next to the tunnel. It would be dangerous for Flash and especially Jovo......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad