Seasons Ticket Deposits

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
To take advantage of "early bird" pricing, my deposit has to be made by June 10. Problem is, that as of right now, I'm flying blind as to which season they might be referring to, or if the pricing is for the usual number of home games, or a reduced number ?? How do other fans feel about making the $ committment to reserve your seasons tickets ? As a senior, I typically don't even buy green bananas, so I'm somewhat reluctant to pay in advance for tickets that might not even be useable for the upcoming season.

Until something concrete is decided by the league, I'm sure that most teams' marketing people will have trouble explaining the situation to potential season ticket subscribers.

Reactions: PhlyerPhanatic31

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
To take advantage of "early bird" pricing, my deposit has to be made by June 10. Problem is, that as of right now, I'm flying blind as to which season they might be referring to, or if the pricing is for the usual number of home games, or a reduced number ?? How do other fans feel about making the $ committment to reserve your seasons tickets ? As a senior, I typically don't even buy green bananas, so I'm somewhat reluctant to pay in advance for tickets that might not even be useable for the upcoming season.

Until something concrete is decided by the league, I'm sure that most teams' marketing people will have trouble explaining the situation to potential season ticket subscribers.

There will be uncertainty around the league when each team will releases information about STH packages for every team. Marketing personal for teams are probably in limbo like the rest of the world I would think that when the health professionals have an answer teams will move fairly quickly on STH information. As you pointed out marketing co-ordinatiors will if they already haven't been will have to move fast on getting sponsors and other forms marketing initiatives started.

Don't be surprised to see teams be more flexible than ever on early bird and regular payment pricing for STHs if and when the season start date and schedule is announced.

This will also be a decision on how many games the season will be a full 68 schedule or a reduced schedule depending on when the league gets the green light to allowing host city buildings to be occupied with X number of fans. Until then join the party of a very extended off-season.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history

If you're in London and you paid for your playoff tickets then the amount you owe is $5 per ticket for your deposit...

That said, I paid for my tickets in full for next season already. I would have had to pay it eventually and if the season is shortened or canceled the money will be credited... eventually I'll get my money's worth

fishfan51

Sep 7, 2008
Niagara Falls
This is the email we received in Niagara...

Season Update
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Dear IceDogs Family,

We hope during these unprecedented times, that you are coping as best you can and that you are staying well.

As we navigate through what is a first for all of us, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continual support as Season Ticket Holders. You are the life blood of our organization.

The IceDogs want to be a positive diversion for our fans when the Country opens up again, and we look forward to seeing you all in the fall, (hopefully sooner than later). In the meantime, our office remains closed and our staff will remain at home until things settle down.

As we move through the summer we will keep you updated with any new information as it comes to us. What we do know now is that the league plans to start up again at the end of September. Two weeks have been added to the end of our schedule as a precaution, meaning the regular season will now finish the first week of April and the Memorial Cup will be played during the first two weeks of June.

We have not reached out to anyone regarding their tickets for next season because we know how fragile everyone's finances are at this time. Once things settle down and we're back to some sort of normality, we will be in touch.

In an effort to help our corporate sponsors, the small local businesses who have been hit hardest by the enforced closures, we have been posting special deals and the services they are able to offer through our social media sites. We have also been running a contest for our fans that support them, check out our website for details www.niagaraicedogs.net We kindly ask that whenever you are able, to please support them as we are all in this together.

Until then, stay well and take care of what really matters. The ones you love.

Always our very best,

Bill and Denise
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
This is the email we received in Niagara...

Season Update
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Dear IceDogs Family,

We hope during these unprecedented times, that you are coping as best you can and that you are staying well.

As we navigate through what is a first for all of us, we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continual support as Season Ticket Holders. You are the life blood of our organization.

The IceDogs want to be a positive diversion for our fans when the Country opens up again, and we look forward to seeing you all in the fall, (hopefully sooner than later). In the meantime, our office remains closed and our staff will remain at home until things settle down.

As we move through the summer we will keep you updated with any new information as it comes to us. What we do know now is that the league plans to start up again at the end of September. Two weeks have been added to the end of our schedule as a precaution, meaning the regular season will now finish the first week of April and the Memorial Cup will be played during the first two weeks of June.

We have not reached out to anyone regarding their tickets for next season because we know how fragile everyone's finances are at this time. Once things settle down and we're back to some sort of normality, we will be in touch.

In an effort to help our corporate sponsors, the small local businesses who have been hit hardest by the enforced closures, we have been posting special deals and the services they are able to offer through our social media sites. We have also been running a contest for our fans that support them, check out our website for details www.niagaraicedogs.net We kindly ask that whenever you are able, to please support them as we are all in this together.

Until then, stay well and take care of what really matters. The ones you love.

Always our very best,

Bill and Denise
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Looks like owners who really care. Wish I would have seen similar here in Sudbury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->