Season Tickets Renewals

aligator

Jan 3, 2008
How so? I said the cap is going up. Do we spend anywhere near it? We shave off other parts of the organization to penny pinch yet we raise ticket prices for fans of the team that is already struggling to fill the barn. Does that make any sense to you at all?

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
The only worthwhile perk i ever saw was the yearly family skates at the building and getting free parking (400 dollar saving after 5 seasons), the point system was garbage, the meet and greets and auto-singings were mickey mouse, Last night was a classic advertising move where they offered SSH's 50% off all merch, e-mail to SSH's and plastered everywhere..........except jerseys which they informed you of at the cash!

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
By all accounts they have been getting worse, and will continue that trend next year. Some STHs have said that they have been told that next year, the ticket exchange program which was a heavy selling point of full season tickets will be limited to games in the same tier. They also said that a higher up wanted to get rid of/reduce the parking passes. Apparently a ticket manager is still touting their perks as "the best in Canada" and that paid attendance was actually up this year.

Not sure what accounts you heard, but the VIP system is the same as the last few years. You spend points on certain events. You get a card with Sens bucks to spend and my perks were a dinner, and tickets in the 400 box.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Not sure what accounts you heard, but the VIP system is the same as the last few years. You spend points on certain events. You get a card with Sens bucks to spend and my perks were a dinner, and tickets in the 400 box.

Oh i know, it has never been good for me personally that is my point, As a full season seat holder for several years tickets to another game I already had tickets too does nothing for me, did the sin bin warm up and was put in the away teams end lol....

Reactions: coladin

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I once used my points to give my girls a ride on the Zamboni but it cost me a small fortune for tickets to get everyone into the building so we could watch as they rode around the ice during the intermission. It was pretty cool though & they loved it.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I get that Melnyk is unpopular and all but we still need seasonticket holders.

We can be happy for Coladin while still being pissed about Melnyk.

I have no car and no friends to go see Sens games so I will not be getting my first season tickets this year. Soon though!

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
I renewed too!! Got a free bee out of a little negotiating while at it.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Because everything must inflate , YoY, no matter what. Always.

#latestagecapitalism

Inflation would account for a couple percent at most. That means 40-80 bucks on $4,000. Not the several hundred dollar hike we're seeing.

Edit, i knew you were joking, but wanted to clarify for people who had that thought process, but then saw it was addressed a couple posts later anyways.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I get that Melnyk is unpopular and all but we still need seasonticket holders.

We can be happy for Coladin while still being pissed about Melnyk.

I have no car and no friends to go see Sens games so I will not be getting my first season tickets this year. Soon though!

Thanks pal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad