Season Ticket Updates/Questions

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
We'll update everything here until the team starts sending out emails to give us real details.

According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, season ticket deposit holders will get an email prior to the end of July letting everyone know about at least one Open House at T-Mobile Arena. During the open house you'll tour the facility and get a chance to check out your preferred area for seats within your section.

Prior to October you'll select your seats and be given selection priority based on:
1.) The term of your commitment. 10 years, 5 years, 3 years, 1 year.
2.) The date of your deposit.

Once seats are selected, a 20% payment will be due with the remainder of the cost set up on a 9 month payment schedule.

You can get a refund up until the seats are selected due to the deposits being made for a 2016-2017 team and the team not actually starting play until 2017-2018.

I'm not sure when the 9 month payment plan will kick in, whether it's the 9 months following the seat selection or the 9 months around the 17-18 season.

There may be as few as 500 single game tickets available nightly once the team hits the ice, so if you haven't made your deposit yet, do so ASAP to make sure you can get in without having to hit the secondary market. Quarter and half season tickets are now available as well.

Anything else you guys hear, feel free to post it here.

Last edited:

Jun 6, 2016
Hopefully not many people put in for a 5 year plan in P6!

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I just made my deposit for 2 (1/4 season) tickets in P4. I have a few clients that got full season tix, so I'm sure I'll end up with more.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I just made my deposit for 2 (1/4 season) tickets in P4. I have a few clients that got full season tix, so I'm sure I'll end up with more.

I'm really interested to check out the P4 section in the arena. I haven't been in yet, but it seems like it will be a pretty cool area being that much closer to the action.

Jun 6, 2016
I'm really interested to check out the P4 section in the arena. I haven't been in yet, but it seems like it will be a pretty cool area being that much closer to the action.

Sat in P4 for George Strait concert. It's the same level as the Suites. It's pretty amazing honestly. I just couldn't pony up the $$.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
That's why I went for 1/4 season. I couldn't tell from the seat map and didn't want to throw down for a full season in P5. I was tempted for P3 but the ticket price difference swayed my decision.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That's why I went for 1/4 season. I couldn't tell from the seat map and didn't want to throw down for a full season in P5. I was tempted for P3 but the ticket price difference swayed my decision.

P4 is the attack once side, so you might be closer to most of the action the first few years. :laugh:

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Wow, I just checked the site again and P4 is Full Season Only. I'm glad I pulled the trigger in the last 45 minutes. I've been hemming and hawing for weeks! :laugh:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Wow, I just checked the site again and P4 is Full Season Only. I'm glad I pulled the trigger in the last 45 minutes. I've been hemming and hawing for weeks! :laugh:

So all we've got left for tickets is lower corner and ends.

That's pretty strong. Upper level and lower center completely sold out/waitlisted.

Drrocket9

Sep 29, 2004
Very impressive

It might be very difficult, or costly, for visiting fans to come in for games.

I'd like to plan a road trip, but would be happy if the fanbase sold out every game and made it an even tougher ticket!

Jun 6, 2016
Carp from the RJ just minutes ago.

Confirmed: The Las Vegas NHL team has surpassed 15,000 deposits on season tickets for 2017-18 and headed toward 16,000. #VegasGotHockey

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Carp from the RJ just minutes ago.

I've got to get out of my old habits. I just came here to post that, right after I posted it on the BoH of course. .:laugh:

Awesome awesome awesome. Let's get it to 17,000.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I've got to get out of my old habits. I just came here to post that, right after I posted it on the BoH of course. .:laugh:

Awesome awesome awesome. Let's get it to 17,000.

I understand the desire for revenue certainty, but I have to question whether this is a good thing. Capping season tickets around 16,000 would leave a reasonable number for people who want to attend on a casual basis.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I understand the desire for revenue certainty, but I have to question whether this is a good thing. Capping season tickets around 16,000 would leave a reasonable number for people who want to attend on a casual basis.

I think the tickets being hard to get would actually make it more appealing. Scarcity and all.

If it comes down to it, I'd rather have people with thousands in the stands versus the casual person anyways, at least for the first few years.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I think the tickets being hard to get would actually make it more appealing. Scarcity and all.

If it comes down to it, I'd rather have people with thousands in the stands versus the casual person anyways, at least for the first few years.

Given our undersized (by NHL standards) arena, this is an argument I've heard from day 1 and I just don't get it. How does making it hard to get seats for an event in a tiny, cramped 15,000 seat arena beat being able to sell 2000-3000 more seats given that the demand (judging from our 8000 seat waiting list) is there?

Scarcity doesn't make it more appealing. It just frustrates and pisses off potential fans.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Given our undersized (by NHL standards) arena, this is an argument I've heard from day 1 and I just don't get it. How does making it hard to get seats for an event in a tiny, cramped 15,000 seat arena beat being able to sell 2000-3000 more seats given that the demand (judging from our 8000 seat waiting list) is there?

Scarcity doesn't make it more appealing. It just frustrates and pisses off potential fans.

I can see your way of thinking. However, there's something great about a hard to get ticket that makes people want to get it, especially in a place like Vegas where free tickets flow like water.

It's probably why a play like Hamilton or Book of Mormon doesn't play to 10,000 person arenas. I've heard Hamilton is an awful Schoolhouse Rock type musical, but people are paying $8,000/ticket to see it because normal people can't get tickets.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I can see your way of thinking. However, there's something great about a hard to get ticket that makes people want to get it, especially in a place like Vegas where free tickets flow like water.

It's probably why a play like Hamilton or Book of Mormon doesn't play to 10,000 person arenas. I've heard Hamilton is an awful Schoolhouse Rock type musical, but people are paying $8,000/ticket to see it because normal people can't get tickets.

Those people could save a lot of money by flying up to Winnipeg. Top priced seats for Book of Mormon are $115. Of course, we don't get the A touring company. God knows who was in the "Blue Man Group" that played up here a while back. But chances are, they can probably hit a note, and aren't entirely unattractive. :laugh:

Jett Jagaar

Finally!
Nov 15, 2013
I originally went with a 1 year commitment for accounting purposes, I'm getting ready to bump it to 3 years I think.

This is exactly what my cousin and I are planning to do. We put our deposit down on the first day to do our part to get the sales going.
Now that its a reality, time to commit a bit longer, and improve our seat selection.

Jeez, part of me still can't believe its actually happening after all these years of wishing for it.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
I wouldn't sweat the available game day ticket availability. I suspect that brokers are a large part of the ticket base and that is who will sell to folks from around NA when they plan their Vegas trips around their Hockey team's game here. Go for 17k, I say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad