Season Ticket Sales

Peter6625

Is there anyone that knows how Season Tickets Sales are doing in Norfolk, Adirondack and Manchester?

I know in Manchester they are claiming to be doing well here is a quote

We’ve already reached 90% of last year’s pre-season sales,†he said, adding that the new Monarchs team had sold more new season tickets (as opposed to renewals) than any other ECHL team.

Manchester I think will do well in attendance, and winning the Calder Cup this year will boost it a bit. In the long run I don't see them being as successful. There is too many leagues around that's on par with or better than the ECHL.

Govment Cheese

Groooovy
Jul 8, 2010
Teams are always tight lipped about season ticket sales. I renewed my tickets with a wait and see attitude. I like watching live hockey and i am guessing that on ice product can't be much worse than the turd of a season that the Ducks brought us last year.

The price for ECHL season tickets in Norfolk is going to remain the same as it was for AHL. Paying the same for lower level product and two less home games is not sitting well with last years STH that i talked to.

Team management sent out an e-mail stating that ticket prices are some of lowest when compared to the rest of the ECHL. That is true when comparing price only. It is when you start digging into STH benefits and comparing them that per game ticket price climbs.

Examples of other ECHL teams STH benefits include:
4-8 ticket vouchers (drops per ticket price)
first round of the playoffs (drops per ticket price)
FREE PARKING

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
Teams are always tight lipped about season ticket sales. I renewed my tickets with a wait and see attitude. I like watching live hockey and i am guessing that on ice product can't be much worse than the turd of a season that the Ducks brought us last year.

The price for ECHL season tickets in Norfolk is going to remain the same as it was for AHL. Paying the same for lower level product and two less home games is not sitting well with last years STH that i talked to.

Team management sent out an e-mail stating that ticket prices are some of lowest when compared to the rest of the ECHL. That is true when comparing price only. It is when you start digging into STH benefits and comparing them that per game ticket price climbs.

Examples of other ECHL teams STH benefits include:
4-8 ticket vouchers (drops per ticket price)
first round of the playoffs (drops per ticket price)
FREE PARKING
Some teams will have a statement on their season ticket pricing that the first round of playoffs is "included". That usually doesn't mean free - it just means that you get those game tickets in your package, at the same per game cost as the regular season tickets.

In the ECHL, the league adds a surcharge to all playoff tickets for the player's bonuses, so getting your regular season price for playoff tickets is a significant discount.

Apparently, in the past, some owners would reneg on paying the players for playoffs after they were over, or teams folded after playoffs and players weren't paid.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
In the ECHL, the league adds a surcharge to all playoff tickets for the player's bonuses, so getting your regular season price for playoff tickets is a significant discount.

Apparently, in the past, some owners would reneg on paying the players for playoffs after they were over, or teams folded after playoffs and players weren't paid.

I'm assuming that this surcharge would make the practice of some AHL teams to offer totally free first round tickets as an early renewal incentive (i.e. all STHs pay price x per game for 38 games while those who renew for next season early enough get the first round free, while the rest pay x + a few dollars per game for the first round) either impossible or highly impractical in the ECHL?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad