Season Ticket Question

Kennedyyyy48

Apr 6, 2012
So...I am finally able to get season tickets now. I get to pick my seats on Thursday. My question I have is, does anyone know how much plans usually are per seat and at whatever level? I tried looking for this for last years to get an idea but couldn't find a thing. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
So...I am finally able to get season tickets now. I get to pick my seats on Thursday. My question I have is, does anyone know how much plans usually are per seat and at whatever level? I tried looking for this for last years to get an idea but couldn't find a thing. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Cheapest if any left will be $38 per ticket. Upper level, single attack zone. Other end, upper level, $50-55 range. Upper level center ice, $73.

Lower level, $89-120 range. Center ice lower level, a lot of dough. Captain Morgan's club.

Kennedyyyy48

Apr 6, 2012
im hoping to get mid level either behind where we shoot twice or just behind the club seats center ice. My buddy has lower level last season and paid 98 each seat

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
im hoping to get mid level either behind where we shoot twice or just behind the club seats center ice. My buddy has lower level last season and paid 98 each seat

There is no behind the club seats, unless you mean upper level. Closest on the sides to the club seats, IIRC is $105-110 per.

Kennedyyyy48

Apr 6, 2012
do you happen to know the different methods to payment you can do? sorry total noob here.

minus the 6mo interest free plan

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
Methods of payment? pretty much any plastic. I guess if you want to show up with a briefcase filled with $20 bills, they'll accept it.

Lower bowl, corner endzone where the Pens shoot twice is $103 per ticket for the upcoming season. They only offer these if you commit to a full-season package (about $8,800 for two seats, IIRC), though. Half season is the single-attack zone (where the Pens shoot in the 2nd period).

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
do you happen to know the different methods to payment you can do? sorry total noob here.

minus the 6mo interest free plan

I just do the interest free plan to my CC. You can pay it all up front but what's the sense in doing that when you are letting them make interest off of your $.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad