OT: Season Ticket Question

grncobra76

Aug 2, 2005
Upland
Hey guys,
Long time lurker. seldom poster. Congrats to our boys for pulling of a emotional roller coaster of a season and playoff run. I know most you like me are a long time die hard fan, so again this playoff run was just....amazing.
Anyways, I have a question regarding season tickets. Has anyone ever transferred ownership of season tickets to a non family member? I have a friend that has season tickets and is moving to Colorado. He would like to have me take over he's seats but the only way we have heard is if he keeps the tickets and I just pay him. Thanks for the assistance and GKG!

Simon

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
lot's of people share ST's with non family members so I would think they would let him transfer them to whomever he wanted. Has he talked to his ticket rep?

ID

Sep 24, 2008
So cali
He will need to add you to the account then after some time might be season he might be able to my you the sole owner over the account depends on who is rep is and how they are feeling at the time.

TonySCV

Golden
Mar 2, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Tony!! Its been a while. I went to look for you a while a go in our section. I dont remember when ( oh yea my qoute key is busted)!! Are you still in 214...15?

No. Gave up my seats after they won the Cup in 2012. They wanted me to commit to a full season to get all 4 rounds of playoff priority and I just can't get to anywhere more than a handful of games any more. Too many tickets to sell. :/ Thanks for swinging by to say Hi though. I was there in spirit. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad