[Season Ticket Holders] Transfer Question...

ahplk

Sep 25, 2011
Does anyone know if there is a charge to transfer/email individual tickets to someone else from your account? If so, how much was it last season? I never used it last season but I'll have to deal with it on every ticket this year (moved out of province).

Thanks!

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Does anyone know if there is a charge to transfer/email individual tickets to someone else from your account? If so, how much was it last season? I never used it last season but I'll have to deal with it on every ticket this year (moved out of province).

Thanks!

From the FAQ on the Jets web site.

What is ticket transfer?

Transfer your tickets to friends, family, clients, or anyone else. Eligible Winnipeg Jets AccountManager Ticket Holders can transfer their tickets using ticket transfer. Once the recipient receives and accepts your ticket offer, the recipient can print his or her TicketFast® generated tickets to any standard printer. Note: Once a ticket has been transferred and accepted, your original tickets will no longer be valid.

What are the fees for transferring tickets?

When you transfer tickets, there may be per ticket charges. Any such fees will be displayed during the transfer process.

How do I transfer a ticket?

Your Winnipeg Jets AccountManager account allows you to transfer tickets to virtually anyone with an email address. Using TicketFast® technology and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (free), the recipient can print a transferred ticket to any standard printer.

How to Transfer Tickets:
Select "Manage My Tickets"
Select an event
Select 'Transfer to Friend' within the dropdown. Note: Not all events and/or seats are eligible to be transferred.

Select seats that you wish to transfer.
Once satisfied, click 'continue' to proceed into the transfer process.
You may also be given the opportunity to transfer additional items associated with the event (such as parking) as part of this process.

When completed, an email invite will be sent to the recipient to accept or decline the transferred tickets. If accepted, your original ticket will no longer be valid. Note: do not destroy or discard your original tickets until the recipient has completed the acceptance process. You will receive an email confirmation when the recipient either accepts or declines the transfer invite.

ahplk

Sep 25, 2011
From the FAQ on the Jets web site.

What is ticket transfer?

Transfer your tickets to friends, family, clients, or anyone else. Eligible Winnipeg Jets AccountManager Ticket Holders can transfer their tickets using ticket transfer. Once the recipient receives and accepts your ticket offer, the recipient can print his or her TicketFast® generated tickets to any standard printer. Note: Once a ticket has been transferred and accepted, your original tickets will no longer be valid.

What are the fees for transferring tickets?

When you transfer tickets, there may be per ticket charges. Any such fees will be displayed during the transfer process.

How do I transfer a ticket?

Your Winnipeg Jets AccountManager account allows you to transfer tickets to virtually anyone with an email address. Using TicketFast® technology and Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (free), the recipient can print a transferred ticket to any standard printer.

How to Transfer Tickets:
Select "Manage My Tickets"
Select an event
Select 'Transfer to Friend' within the dropdown. Note: Not all events and/or seats are eligible to be transferred.

Select seats that you wish to transfer.
Once satisfied, click 'continue' to proceed into the transfer process.
You may also be given the opportunity to transfer additional items associated with the event (such as parking) as part of this process.

When completed, an email invite will be sent to the recipient to accept or decline the transferred tickets. If accepted, your original ticket will no longer be valid. Note: do not destroy or discard your original tickets until the recipient has completed the acceptance process. You will receive an email confirmation when the recipient either accepts or declines the transfer invite.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I've read that already and that's why I'm asking.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Yes, the one time I needed to use it last year, I was sending my tickets to someone else via email as I was out of province. The charge for that was $2.50 per seat.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Just a note, this system worked really well last year for me. I transferred tix to a ST friend who wanted to keep the originals mint for framing.

Not one problem with the TNSE system and was all smooth.

Another True North win.:handclap:

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah I printed off all my tickets last year. Wanted to keep my season ticket book in mint condition. Cost me like $200 to print all those tickets but I thought it was worth it. Whats a few hundred extra dollars when it all washes out in the end. The only thing I don't like is that I am pretty sure all that money goes right to Ticketmaster instead of the Jets.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
So your allowed to print off tickets from ticket transfer.... but not if you just buy tickets online?

that's pretty annoying.

JAPPLER

Oct 3, 2011
Rather than start a new thread I figured I'd post my question here.

TN will be sending out ticket packages after the CBA is ratified via Canada Post. I'm guessing these will require a signature and if undeliverable at the residence will be directed to the nearest post office. If I'm out of the country, can anyone else sign for these? Is there a number for True North that I can call to arrange a different mailing address?

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
The system is only for Jets STHs, so not surprised its only for those with access to TicketExchange with their Jets account. Do wait list people have a similar account btw?

So your allowed to print off tickets from ticket transfer.... but not if you just buy tickets online?

that's pretty annoying.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
i believe i do....if thats the case, it may just be the workaround i've been looking for...or i suppose i would have to buy the ticket, pick up the ticket, then exchange the tickeT?

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Call the TNSE/MTS Centre mainline, they'd transfer you to a ticket rep who would know.

i believe i do....if thats the case, it may just be the workaround i've been looking for...or i suppose i would have to buy the ticket, pick up the ticket, then exchange the tickeT?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad