Season ticket holder referendum

Are season ticket holders responsible for the poor performance of the Oilers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
cleverly worded question cause of course the STH aren't responsible for the state of the team

a better question would have been "should season ticket holders have a say in the direction of the team?"

As dumb as Chiarelli/Mac T etc. are ... allowing your season ticket holders to hire your staff and vote on other things is just stupid. No pro sports team operates like that.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
cleverly worded question cause of course the STH aren't responsible for the state of the team

a better question would have been "should season ticket holders have a say in the direction of the team?"

Season Ticket Holders do not have a say in the direction of the team. The dinner and brunch w Nicholson is Oilers speaking directly to their season ticket holders about the state of the team and the GM search, with questions allowed. No doubt they are concerned about renewals, as any entertainment business should when it fails repeatedly.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Season Ticket Holders do not have a say in the direction of the team. The dinner and brunch w Nicholson is Oilers speaking directly to their season ticket holders about the state of the team and the GM search, with questions allowed. No doubt they are concerned about renewals, as any entertainment business should when it fails repeatedly.
At these dinner and brunches, do these ass holes at least tolerate you guys throwing food at them when they’re BSing you?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
At these dinner and brunches, do these ass holes at least tolerate you guys throwing food at them when they’re BSing you?

They spout the same BS at these as they do to the media as they do to the public. You think the party line changes?
All this is, is a way to address season ticket holders directly and try to assuage concerns. No more no less. Due to them being in March when I am usually not home, I almost never have gone. I have been to two of them in about 15 years, the last being several years ago.

Reactions: rboomercat90

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Responsible is too strong a word. I think it gives leeway to Management and Katz to continue to be ridiculous morons and employ more ridiculous morons, but responsible implies it's the fans' fault that they're making these terrible choices. That's not the case - but you can bet if the fans stopped showing such unconditional support, Katz and Management would start reconsidering a bit more their choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad